HexaVault is a password manager and personal information locker.
Safely store all your passwords and important private information like bank account details, credit and debit card details, insurance and investment details, identity documents like passport, national id, tax id, utility account details like electricity, cable, membership details frequent flyer account, subscriptions and more.
All the information is stored in a secure encrypted vault on your iPhone or iPad. not on someone else's server. Your vault will be safe even if you lose your phone or tablet.
What kind of information can you store in HexaVault?
Passwords and login information
- Passwords to websites, apps, computers, servers
- Combination locks, digital keys and PINs
- Software serial numbers
- Credit cards, debit, charge, ATM and gift cards
- Bank accounts
- Loan and mortgage details
- Insurance policies
- Investments and retirement accounts
Personal ID documents
- Government issued ID, tax ID, school or employer ID
- Driver's license
- Membership cards, library cards
- Medical prescriptions and records
- Subscriptions and membership details
- Warranty and servicing information
- Vehicle details
And everything else that is important to you.
- Add new information
- Specify various details about the information in name-value pairs
- Choose an icon for the information
- Choose from predefined templates for various types of information
- Create new templates, edit or delete templates
- Create, edit or delete template categories
- Search for information
- View an information
- View one or all values of an information
- Copy individual values to device clipboard
- Auto locking of vault after 30 seconds of inactivity
- Export vault for periodic backup or for copying it to another device
- Restore previously exported vault
- Bulk import information from an Excel file
- Unlock vault with Touch ID or Face ID
Fixed the issue with Face ID unlock
Ratings and Reviews
Promising app but needs improvement
This is a promising app, it feels better with Fingerprint/Face ID integration. However, the app does not start after adding Face ID. It crashes on load.
The app has few issues too.
1. It shows all the info in the 'open-apps' view. This is a serious security issue.
2. It did not ask for password or Face ID after minimize and maximize.
3. Need facility to group the entries logically do I dont have to search through a 100 entries to find the one I needed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.