Heyday - The Automatic Journal
By Hey, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Heyday is Apple’s Editor’s Choice! As featured in USA Today, NBC News, and The Daily Mail. One of TechCrunch's Best Apps of 2013. ***
We thank you so much - we’re working unbelievably hard to deliver more Heyday goodness to you as fast as we can.
Effortless Journaling - Heyday transforms the photos and videos on your iPhone into a beautiful journal, presenting you with a delightful way to rediscover your most important memories. And since life happens when you least expect it, Heyday automatically chronicles the places you go and the things you see so you’ll never forget a meaningful place or moment again.
Beautiful Memories - Heyday is the easiest and fastest way to craft beautiful memories the way you want to remember them, with more than 50 unique collage layouts and 18 beautiful photo filters exclusive to Heyday. And with just a single tap, you can add your thoughts or include friends to make your memories complete.
Delightful Discovery - Don’t let all your best memories go to waste by putting them away in a shoebox! Heyday will surprise and delight you by surfacing your best memories for every anniversary, every trip, at the right time and the right place. Rediscover every meal you’ve ever had at your favorite restaurant, or every moment you’ve ever spent with your loved one. Your memories will come alive as you live your life, just by having your iPhone in your pocket.
Save Battery - Heyday's team of rocket scientists and engineers have made Heyday incredibly power efficient, but please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
* Larger collages on your timeline.
* Better understanding of when you recorded videos.
* Improved battery usage when you've got really weak reception.
* By popular request, you can now simply tap the “+” button at any time at add a new moment to your timeline!
* Miscellaneous bug fixes including getting logged out occasionally.
Beautiful idea...but need more power to edit
I love this idea, however, I think a couple things need fixed.
1. I can't find a way to delete photos. I took several photos of books while doing research, saved a video that my friend sent me of her son, and took a photo of a product in the store so I could text to a friend to ask if I should buy the product; I don't want or need any of this in my journal, but I can't seem to find a way to remove it.
2. I'm having location issues. Everytime I'm at home, heyday thinks I'm at a neighboring apartment complex. I added MY complex, and now it reads (my complex) at (neighboring complex).
3. I don't want to be that person who is always on the phone. I want to be able to add something I did, or a location I visited, later-- without needing to keep the app running in the background. When I tried to add a location I had visited earlier in the day after I had gotten home, heyday thought I was renaming "home." So then it read, "(place I visited) at (neighboring apt complex)". Aah. Give me a little more access to fix these things (or tell me if I'm overlooking it and it already exists) and I will rate 5 stars. Thanks!
Love the app & it's ability to create an ongoing timeline.
I've loved the apps compilation of the info put into the phone through locations, photos as well as notes I've written. The friendly invitations encourage me to take a few minutes to tell about what's happening in my life. I love the continuity of having photos & what I was doing a year ago come up and being asked if I remember and then being shown. I hope to more actively use this app. I am concerned about complaints that photos deleted from the phone are removed from my story. I hope to find improvements & ways to keep the story intact and accessible-- stored somewhere so I could edit & add more, filling it out more completely. Love the app so far.
Love it! Needs iPad version and some features
This is a great app to start with. However, I'd love to see an iPad version for it. Also, if pictures were searchable by name and place, and sortable also by same criteria, it would have been easier to use. Another annoying thing now is that my house is on the edge of a city and it always picks up the address as being in the adjacent city, and there is no way for me to modify it. This happens also with some pictures which I add location to, as it shows the location I entered followed by "in x", where x is my home city! I think this is a bug that has to be fixed, plus adding the ability to modify the city picked by the app to give the exact location.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Herelabs, Inc
- © Hey, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.