Heymarket: Texting CRM
By Common Sun, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CRM for text messaging! Share contacts, notes, lists, and templates with your co-workers.
Get a second, business number for your iPhone and manage the text messages you send and receive with contacts.
*** Featured as Best New App in the App Store ***
*** Featured on TechCrunch http://tcrn.ch/28ZXAQC ***
Heymarket provides an easy way for you and your team to manage the text messages shared with customers. Best of all, customers won't need to install anything!
SEND SMARTER MESSAGES
* Organize contacts into lists and send them private, personalized text messages. Each text is treated as a 1-on-1 message - like a Bcc: email.
* Schedule text messages to send them later.
* Templates allow you to reuse messages. Include text, photos, links, and even the first name of the contact receiving the message.
* Work in sync with your computer using Heymarket Web.
* Share lists and templates with your co-workers.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHILE MESSAGING
* Never forget to follow up with a contact. Swipe any message to set a reminder.
* Simple scheduling. With just a few taps, share your available dates and times in a text message.
* Archive and export text messages.
* Do not disturb to control when you receive work-related notifications.
* Add and share notes about each contact.
* Share contacts over text messaging.
* Annotate photos and share them.
EASY FOR YOU, INVISIBLE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
* Get a professional identity with a second phone number.
* Unlimited picture and text messaging.
* Nothing for your customers to install.
BUILT FOR iOS
* Integrated with your existing iOS contacts and calendar.
* Siri support.
* iOS quick search.
* iOS quick reply.
* 3D Touch.
* iOS sharing extension support. Share links from other apps with your Heymarket contacts and lists.
* Apple Watch app with reminders and business message replies.
WORKS WITH YOUR TEAM
* Creates lists of contacts and share with your team.
* Share commonly used message templates with your team.
* Invite teammates to customer chats. You can remove them at any time.
Use contacts, notes, lists, templates, archive, export, and reminders free forever. Try text messaging for free, with your new phone number, for 14 days. No credit card required. For $19.99/month, get unlimited domestic text messaging with your contacts.
* Website - http://heymarket.com
* Twitter - twitter.com/heymarketapp
* Facebook - facebook.com/heymarketapp
* Blog - http://medium.com/@heymarket
* Terms of Service - http://heymarket.com/tos
The subscription will be charged through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew each month unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage or cancel your subscription at any time in Account Settings. Upon upgrading, any unused part of your free trial will be forfeited.
What's New in Version 1.1.20
* Some user interface enhancements
* Bug fixes
Great App but price high
I've had the chance to try this app for a few weeks already and really like the concepts and set up.
I text patients to remind them of their appointments or use this app to keep track of conversations/chats with patients. I like the fact that it's all kept here within the app instead of my regular txt messages. I also like the concept of having its own phone number. It allowed you to make templates of conversations and utilize it over and over. It's a fairly simple app to learn and use. I was very impressed.
But once I was ready to make the purchase, I then realized what how expensive it is. They start out at $9.99/month for 25 contacts & can go as high $99/month for unlimited contacts.
I work an average of 10 days out of the month So paying $99/mos for average use of 10 days/mos is kind of steep.
With that being said, the customer service was great. They always respond in a timely manner. They extended my trial so I was able to really make use of the App. Just wish they lower the price to open the app up to more users because it is a really great app to manage a business. And it doesn't crash like the others.
They would have receive a 5 star had the price been more reasonable.
BUYER BEWARE!!! *PLEASE READ*
If I could get my 1 star back I would take it
I do not usually write reviews but this app has the potential to be a game changer in how small businesses communicate with customers with their features. HOWEVER, this company fails every time my staff and I attempt to open this app...(AND WE DEPEND ON THIS APP EVERY DAY)
Problems we are experiencing:
App crashes when open (even after recent updates)
Every crash takes 10 to 20mins to open again
Voice to text feature causes app to crash
Contacts would disappear from list
Customer service reps stop returning my emails
No solutions are offered thus far
Currently we are looking for other options
We would love to keep this platform
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP We are on the earlier subscription of 9.99 (which has no limits) and just cannot imagine paying the ridiculous amounts they are requesting now with these headaches.
You should purchase this application if you have no problem with
No follow thru customer service
CONSTANT!! app crashes
Paying the newly increased fees $49-$99
I will give an update if this is solve...hopefully they will reach out after they read this
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 1.1.20
- Size: 98.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Common Sun, Inc.
- © Common Sun, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Heymarket Premium$4.99
- Heymarket Premium$9.99
- Heymarket Premium$5.99
- Heymarket Premium$99.99
- Heymarket Premium$59.99
- Heymarket Premium$49.99