If you're pregnant, sick with nausea/vomiting, or suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), this HG Care app can help!
* Imagine easily communicating to your health professionals exactly what medications you took and how sick you truly are!
* Imagine seeing how much (or little) you’ve eaten and if your treatments are working after just 5 minutes each day using the app.
* Imagine getting alerts when your weight drops or you are getting dehydrated and need medical attention -- before your condition is serious!
* Imagine being reminded to take your medications, check your blood sugar, and change your IV dressing if needed.
Imagine no more! This app will do all that and more! UCLA Health has partnered with HER Foundation on the first HG app backed by research data.
Disclaimer: Your continued use of this app is voluntary and will not affect the treatment you are currently receiving, nor your relationship with your healthcare provider.
We fixed an issue with our onboarding flow for users adding their medication/treatment for the first time.
Ratings and Reviews
A great tool
This is such a helpful resource! I’m excited to have a resource that will help me, my spouse, and my doctor have better knowledge about how I’m progressing. Now keeping track of those things is one less thing I need to stress about. Thank you so much 😊 I love it!
- UCLA Health System
- 54.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © UCLA Health 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.