Experience head-up and eyes-forward flying with the Head-up Guidance System (HGS™) from Rockwell Collins. With this application, you can use your iPad® to simulate flying an approach into Innsbruck, Austria, under a variety of weather conditions. Use the Career mode to build your skill, or take on the Challenge mode with user-defined settings if you are already an expert. Follow the guidance cue in and see just how much our HGS technology helps you fly precisely, every time.
- Your hands hold the yoke - tilt forward to nose down and back to nose up, and turn your device left and right to steer
- Designed by pilots to challenge other pilots, but simple enough to learn that anyone can enjoy
- Get the boss to their meeting on-time with a business jet, or safely deliver your passengers with an airliner
- Pick Career to build your skill, or dive right in with Challenge mode
- Experience all kinds of weather, such as crosswinds, rain and fog
- Use Synthetic Vision to “see” the terrain during day, night or fog
HGS Flight allows you to see real symbology from the head-up displays used in actual airplanes. Use this tool to see how the HGS allows pilots to keep their head up and eyes out of the cockpit, focusing on the challenge at hand.
iPad sensitivity settings, Mandarin Chinese translation option, bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Although I'm not really a pilot, I LOVE this app. Lots of hours of enjoyment! Wish there was an option to change airports after landing this pattern for over a year. Great graphics and the audio track is good, as well.
Great training aid
Exhilarating! A great training aid for anyone upgrading or transitioning to an aircraft equipped with HGS, or preparing for a procheck. I am a former airline captain and have flowing many hours and executed many Cat III approaches to 600 RVR using this system. This iPad App is amazingly realistic.
I love it !!!!!!!
Is this supposed to be a game? If it is I landed all of the 12 missions on my first try, and I love it. I even did the most difficult and I did great high wind rain and a lot of passengers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.