In every issue of HGTV Magazine, you'll learn insider secrets from your favorite HGTV stars. Plus, tour the coolest designer homes from across the country, check out fun decorating tips, DIY solutions, home makeovers, and more!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $3.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
HGTV Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $3.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Now with full iOS 12 support
Ratings and Reviews
The app changes have ruined my experience of the magazine! It's awful. The presentation is different, the pages load slowly, and the ad pages are so touchy that I have to concentrate on how I touch the screen or the ad opens and won't go back! I've had to delete the app and reload it more than once. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the print version. From reading many of the other reviews, it's not just me hating this app and wondering what in the world they were thinking!
I've written to the magazine, along with Good Housekeeping and I'm so frustrated with that process I've thought about cancelling both subscriptions!
Hope they go back to the "old" version. Thank goodness Redbook app hasn't been "updated". Don't!
If I could give a lower star than 1, I would! I've read every copy of HGTV Mag since its inception and am disgusted by the recent update! I've contacted the editor and publishers at Hearst along with the "tech support" for the app to express my disgust and frustration. If there's no fix, I intend to request a refund. The menu not going away and the ugly black box around the pages has turned a relaxing pastime into a waste of money because I don't even like looking at the pages! The only reason I haven't deleted the app and complained to Apple is because I'm hoping that with the complaints on here now, someone will actually fix the problems and get the magazine back to normal!
Better than it used to be!
When I first started using this app it was buggy and difficult. Now a year later, I absolutely love it over the physical copy!
I use the favorite button to star ideas for later. No more to tearing out a page just to lose it!
I am also a fan of the hyperlinks for all the products they feature - no need to google them later to purchase!
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 69.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- HGTV Magazine is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. HGTV Magazine is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HGTV Magazine $1.99
- HGTV Magazine $19.99
- Magazine-Jun/Jul 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.