HiCalculator-Private album,lock secret photos safe
By Rcoky Cai
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
HiCalculator can hide your photos and videos behind a calculator.
What everyone can see is just an ordinary calculator.
Until you type in your secret passcode the calculator will became a private photo & video manage app in which you can hide your secret photos, videos, and more.
Some of the features:
You can add your ‘SPECIAL’ photos & videos into HiCalculator, we provides many convenient ways:
1. From Photo App(Camera Roll) ;
2. From iTunes File Sharing Sync;
3. From WiFi Transfer;
4. From App Camera;
1. Secret passcode is needed when access photo&video privacy;
2. Decoy passcode to cover your real privacy;
3. Folder passcode - Further protection to keep people out of your private folders;
4. Hidden Folder - Special way to make files&folders invisible;
3) More than you can imagine:
1. Use as a normal calculator app;
2. Use Encrypted Zip to backup private photo and videos;
3. Backup private photo and videos Via email;
3. Export private photo and videos to Camera Roll & Computer;
4. Sort flies by date/count/name ;
5. Multiple formats Support:
What's New in Version 6.1
You'd have to be an idiot not to download this app. Very secure and perfectly hidden!
I rarely write reviews for apps, but when I do it's because they've made a huge impact on my life. The main reason I used this app was to collect and store screenshots of conversations as proof against exes and family. I also had some embarrassing and personal photos that I didn't want my boyfriend to see.
What I love the most about this app is that the calculator that conceals the real homepage is perfectly functional... I think I did have to purchase something in the app in order to download as much content as I wanted, but trust me when I say that it's worth EVERY single penny. I have nearly 2,000 photos, videos, and GIFS saved in my albums.
Not very flexible to move photos
This app is not as user friendly as previous Pro versions. Moving photos back and forth between the app and my camera roll are tough. You can easily get them into the app but it is harder to get them out. If I want to attach a photo from Hi Calculator to an email I cannot easily move it to be accessed. I also accidentally hit the wrong prompt and the app will not access my photos to upload.... there is no way that I can find to change this without deleting the app altogether. There has to be something better out there.
Solid app / has a few bugs
Once up and running the App is great. Getting there can be a pain.
Loading content is cumbersome and tedious. Loading through iTunes (rather than WiFi) via cable is the most viable but is prone to partial loading and constant crashing.
Once in the app sorting is buggy, content must be resorted each time to Name as it back reverts to date entered.
Using the app is super intuitive. Features are intuitive and content presents well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 30, 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rcoky Cai
- © rockyStudio.Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- HiCalclulator Pro$1.99