HiCast Sports Network puts the game in your hands so you can watch games live and on demand, anytime, anywhere, and easily save, edit and share your favorite game highlights instantly with family, friends and fans. We’re covering that first base hit, the over-the-fence home run, and the unexpected great play at home plate, so you can enjoy the game.
Using our mobile app, you can:
- Watch games live or on-demand. Visit www.hicastsports.com to see if your sports venue is among our growing list of partners in the HiCast Sports Network.
- Save and tag your favorite game highlights as they happen
- Zoom-in and trim your highlights to customize the view
- Caption, tag and share your favorite highlights instantly with your followers in our HiCast feed and beyond in Facebook and Twitter
- Find and follow teammates, family and friends in our HiCast Sports social network to stay connected, see their shared game highlights, and share likes and comments
- Message or email highlights privately to friends and family
- Create a highlight reel of your favorite moments from the game, tournament or season
You'll receive a 1-hour free pass to access games, live and on-demand, and try all of our cool new features, then you'll have the option to buy one of three pass subscriptions to continue your access:
- 7-day Tourney Pass for $7.99 (one-time, non-renewing subscription)
- Monthly Single User Pass for $9.99 per month (auto-renewing, monthly subscription)
- Monthly Family Pass* for up to four family members for $14.99 per month (auto-renewing, monthly subscription)
Pass Subscription details:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- If you choose a Monthly Pass, your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal (Monthly Pass $7.99 or Family Monthly Pass $14.99) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel a monthly pass auto-renewing subscription at any time in your account settings after purchase.
- You can manage a monthly pass auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of our free 1-hour trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a pass.
For more information, please review our:
– Performance improvements and bug fixes
– If you like how our HiCast Sports Network puts the game in your hands, let us know by writing an app review. Your positive experience helps new players and fans get in the game. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
So frustrating!!!! Can’t cancel it.
I have used HiCast twice throughout my sons baseball career at diamond nation. Both seasons, I found all too often that the microphones didn’t work or the cameras didn’t work on the field he was playing at. Each time I was finished with the season and wanted to cancel my monthly subscription I have found that it is nearly impossible to cancel. The instructions they give you take you to dead ends and nobody seems to be able to fix it. I’m currently in a month long battle to try to cancel the subscription that I have not used since August, 3 1/2 months ago. I’ve tried canceling through iTunes following The instructions and it is a dead end. I’ve tried to cancel through the app itself and where they told me a cancel button should be there is none. So frustrating I would not waste your time!
Will never use again
We first used this app when our oldest grandson played in a baseball tournament at Shipyard Park in Charleston in June 2018. Quality of feed was very poor, but we were able to watch all of his games. On October 13, 2018, our youngest grandson played in a weekend tournament at Shipyard Park. We were able to watch the games on Saturday. Feed kept reloading and it was difficult to watch. If it wasn't for our Gamechanger app we wouldn't have known what was happening. And then on Sunday, the camera wasn't even on. I have emailed twice with no response. On their website, they claim to be very responsive, but unfortunately for us, that is not true. Grandparents....don't waste your money.
I bought the monthly pass used it once the night I bought the pass went to use it tonight for the second time, and it tells me there’s no live feed at the venue!! I tried every field.... I then called the venue and they said it’s an app issue and he said it’s happens to him and to go call or go online to chat. I googled, went all over the website and there is not a phone number or a chat anywhere!!! I’m so aggravated!! Never again and I’ll also be telling our entire travel team and every travel team that we play not to use this app!
- Highlight Broadcast Network, LLC
- 28.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Highlight Broadcast Network, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Single User Pass $9.99
- Seven Day Pass $7.99
- Family User Pass $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.