The Hidatsa Dictionary - Mobile is the best way to look up Hidatsa words and hear pronunciations while on the go.
• 4000+ entries and growing
• Audio Pronunciation recorded from Fluent Hidatsa Speakers
• Search in Hidatsa or English or Look it up with full indexed reference dictionary
• Save your favorite words for quick reference
• Consistent phonemic spelling
• Works without active data connection
• Get updates with latest revisions and improvements.
• Fun to use and explore
• An excellent self-study investment
It’s the ultimate electronic Hidatsa learning and reference tool- now optimized for portable use.
• If you haven't already, download the Hidatsa Keyboard - Mobile from the app store to type your search in Hidatsa!
• When the app is first loaded, it automatically downloads the most up-to-date entries. This can take a few seconds, up to a minute.
• Want to contribute to the Hidatsa Language Project's dictionary? Go to http://dictionary.hidatsa.org and submit new words and corrections through our online form!
About the Hidatsa Language Project:
The Hidatsa Language Project provides accessible language-learning tools and resources — textbooks, apps, dictionaries and more — to help preserve Hidatsa. Get to know us at http://www.hidatsa.org and check out some of our other Hidatsa products!
Questions? Concerns? Please let us know!
We’re always working to improve our Hidatsa language-learning products. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
It won’t work
My app doesn’t even work and I looked at the website to see what to do but it just shows that it should just start right up. Please fix this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.