By Inclusive Technology Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This activity has been designed to encourage exploration of the whole screen and teach basic touch and drag skills including options for single or multitouch. Drag your finger around the screen to reveal coloured shapes and patterns, with different sound effects that change pitch. When you lift your finger the tiles will fade.
Black background, different sound effects and bright colours make this a very motivating activity for children with visual impairments as well as being great fun for the very young. The great feedback makes this an ideal cause and effect activity that can help develop hand eye co-ordination.
• Black background and bright colours ideal for low vision.
• Single touch to encourage finger isolation and pointing - may be easier for some users to understand.
• Multi-touch for maximum feedback.
• Simple interaction and fun for very young children.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Fixed a number of problems relating to iOS7 including:
- Microphone privacy alert bug fixed.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 03, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inclusive Technology
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.