Enjoy the entire game FREE with no in-app purchases or advertising ! That's over 70 levels to play FREE!
Quiz and Hidden Object Travel Game - solve the clues then find the objects hidden around the world !
From Tokyo to Kathmandu to New York and beyond, players can explore different glamorous and global destinations as they find over 700 tourist objects and collect passports. Collected passports unlock bonus destinations that players can explore.
Unlike many traditional hidden object games, Hidden Objects - World Traveler challenges the player by giving clues about which object they are searching for. Players must first solve the clue before searching the location for the object. For example, if the clue is "James Bond," the player will be trying to find a martini glass.
- Over 700+ tourist objects and local cuisines to discover
- No time limit or energy bars, so take as long as you like over scenes - very relaxing
- No long-winded story
- No penalties for wrong guesses
- Retro looking art and detailed scenes
- Collect passports to unlock bonus section
- In-game tutorial
- Challenge friends with Game Center Achievements & Leaderboard
- In-game Twitter post & Pinterest travel page
- Check in-game Facebook page for tips
Entire game is now FREE to play !
Ratings and Reviews
Hidden Objects: World Traveler
I enjoy searching for the hidden objects. I haven't figured out where collecting the passports adds any additional value. Overall good game and worth the money.
Paid for this game once. Got new Ipad and now they want me to pay again for Full Version. Thought if you paid once you were good. Not impressed!!!
- Andik Morgenstern
- 170 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Andik Morgenstern
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game Free
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.