Kids learning skills are at the heart of the development of our materials.Children can just pick it up and go, developing their senses in a fun yet educational way that appeal to the sensibility of the child, to the child's imagination and at the child's own individual level. All instructions are also spoken. The variety of games (from memory games and counting games, to matching games and tactile games) addresses different types of skills for pre- school kids.
How to Play
Hide and Seek is an educational game focused on memory and recognition consisting of 12 hide and seek puzzles based on different physical concepts that children encounter in everyday life
• Flower Pots - focuses on emotions and is centered around the emoticons found on the games’ featured plant pots
• Autumn Leaves - focuses on shapes and different color of leaves
• Hollow Logs - focuses on orientation and is centered around similar logs in different positions
• Cotton Clouds - focuses on the different shapes of clouds found in the sky
• Fruit Tree - focuses on color and is centered around the fruits hidden in a tree
• Spinning Daisies - focuses on shape and color and is centered around petals carrying various combinations of these attributes
• Berry Bushes - focuses on size and is centered around the various sized berries in a group of bushes
• Watering Cans - focuses on Volume and is centered around the filled level of watering cans
• Pond Lilies - focuses on counting and the number of petals found on a group of four flowers
• Cuckoo Trees - focuses on height and the position of a cuckoo birds nest in a tree
• Fallen Acorns - focuses on orientation and is centered around the the direction in which they are positioned
• Chicken Coops - focuses on geometry and is centered around the shape of the doorways of the featured chicken coops
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.