Photo+Video Vault Hide Safe - Password Lock Private Photos Album and Secret Pictures Storage App
By Mo Wellin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• With it, you can lock and manage your private photos & videos very easily!
• With it, you can protect your privacy very securely with lots of features!
• Support dot lock, password lock & Touch ID
• Create, Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Search folders
• Hide, Encrypt folders
• Multiple folders can be handled at a time
• Add photos, videos from computer, camera or photo library
• Sort by Date, Type, Name, Size, Ascending or Descending(click again to switch)
• Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Search, Hide files
• Multiple files can be handled at a time
Support Viewing many file formats
• Photo: jpg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff, jpeg
• Video: mov, mp4, m4v, mpv
• You can lock/unlock the app with password
• Support decoy accounts to protect your real privacy
• With only one password, you can easily lock or unlock any folder
• With the password of the current user, you can hide or show any folder/file
• The Q&A for password resetting can be added or modified optionally
Communicate with computer
• Wi-Fi web access for download and upload. Support viewing files on browser and uploading multiple files at a time.
• USB Import/Export multiple folders or files from/to iTunes File Sharing
• You can store any media file you like, the importing files will be sorted automatically into 2 kinds: "Photo, Video"
• The exporting files/folders will be merged into one folder called "Export" in iTunes. For security reason, they will be moved back to app once you stop exporting
• Import/Export multiple folders or files from/to iTunes in current directory simply
Manage users and decoy users
• Create, delete, edit users or decoy users
• Provide decoy accounts to conceal your privacy for further protection. You can set passwords for Admin or decoy users. If you are forced to open this app in some case, the decoy accounts is a good way to hide your real privacy. Enter the decoy passwords, which will guide app to display your decoy database(different from Admin's) only. So you don't have to worry about snoopers.
• File name, size, type, modify date, create date, duration
• Send photos/videos via email & bluetooth(Need to run the same app between iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
• Send photos via MMS
• Export photos/videos to photo library
• Export photos/videos to computer
• Upload photos to Facebook & Twitter
• Multiple files can be handled at a time
• Two interface modes: Grid and Table
• Photo Slide Show, support background music and transition mode
• Support Pinch and Double Tap to zoom
• Files/Folders can be transferred between users
• Support continuous shooting
• Support Retina Display totally
• All of your data in this app is stored only in your device. We don't access or store your privacy.
• Email: email@example.com ; Twitter: twitter.com/setnul
• To help us improve, please leave a review here. Thank you very much!
What's New in Version 3.0
• Support iPad
• Optimized for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
• Optimized for iOS 9
• Performance & stability improvements
• Bug fixes
Better than most
I downloaded about a half dozen of these "file vault" apps and this was the only one that had the features I was looking for. For one, I wanted one that worked in both portrait and landscape mode. This one does, but few do. I also wanted the capability to upload files from my computer without going through the native Photos folder on my iPad. This app permits uploads either over wi-fi, or USB. The free version is too restricting and the ads are intrusive, just upgrade to the paid version and all that goes away. A few things I'd like to see. 1-The ability to move or reorganize the order of files within a folder around once they are uploaded. 2-The ability to move files from one folder to another. 3-Files hidden when connecting to the device with other apps, such as iMagine. When I connect my MacBook Pro to my iPad using iMagine, the files are no longer hidden or password protected. Other than that, very good app that is easy to use and intuitive.
Exactly What it Seems - Good App
They do offer more storage for a high rating, BUT the app itself is deserving of a high rating. The free version does have ads, but they are minimal. There are no "redirecting" ads that take you to the app store! Simple and easy to use. It also doesn't matter if others recognize it as a secret storage app, because you can password protect it. It also locks automatically if you leave the app at all (even while running in the background) so no worrying about someone snatching the phone before it locks. Good app.
Simple it lets me keep pictures that I dont want others getting into in a place on my phone that safe. Like a private space you can use for hobbies others dont approve of pictures of gifts you want kept a surprise or those private intimate pictures you dont want a kid cousin stumbling upon by accident. We all have something we want kept private from someone this lets me have that. And I have yet to have any problems or issues with it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 03, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mo Wellin
- © 2015 Galaxy Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$2.99