Hide Photos Video: Secret App Lock Private Picture
By Mo Wellin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• With it, you can lock and manage your private photos & videos very easily!
• With it, you can protect your privacy very securely with lots of features!
• Support Calculator Lock, Dot Lock, Password Lock & Touch ID
• Create, Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Search folders
• Hide, Encrypt folders
• Multiple folders can be handled at a time
• Add photos, videos from computer, camera or photo library
• Sort by Date, Type, Name, Size, Ascending or Descending(click again to switch)
• Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Search, Hide files
• Multiple files can be handled at a time
Support Viewing many file formats
• Photo: jpg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff, jpeg
• Video: mov, mp4, m4v, mpv
• You can lock/unlock the app with password
• Support decoy accounts to protect your real privacy
• With only one password, you can easily lock or unlock any folder
• With the password of the current user, you can hide or show any folder/file
• The Q&A for password resetting can be added or modified optionally
Communicate with computer
• Wi-Fi web access for download and upload. Support viewing files on browser and uploading multiple files at a time.
• USB Import/Export multiple folders or files from/to iTunes File Sharing
• You can store any media file you like, the importing files will be sorted automatically into 2 kinds: "Photo, Video"
• The exporting files/folders will be merged into one folder called "Export" in iTunes. For security reason, they will be moved back to app once you stop exporting
• Import/Export multiple folders or files from/to iTunes in current directory simply
Manage users and decoy users
• Create, delete, edit users or decoy users
• Provide decoy accounts to conceal your privacy for further protection. You can set passwords for Admin or decoy users. If you are forced to open this app in some case, the decoy accounts is a good way to hide your real privacy. Enter the decoy passwords, which will guide app to display your decoy database(different from Admin's) only. So you don't have to worry about snoopers.
• File name, size, type, modify date, create date, duration
• Send photos/videos via email & bluetooth(Need to run the same app between iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
• Send photos via MMS
• Export photos/videos to photo library
• Export photos/videos to computer
• Upload photos to Facebook & Twitter
• Multiple files can be handled at a time
• Two interface modes: Grid and Table
• Photo Slide Show, support background music and transition mode
• Support Pinch and Double Tap to zoom
• Files/Folders can be transferred between users
• Support continuous shooting
• Support Retina Display totally
• All of your data in this app is stored only in your device. We don't access or store your privacy.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Twitter: twitter.com/setnul
• To help us improve, please leave a review here. Thank you very much!
What's New in Version 5.0
• Bug fixes & stability improvements
I haven't had a chance to use the app, much less give a thought out review. I was surprised that it was rated 5 stars by almost 3,000 people and assumed it must be great. Well, it may very well be great... but I now know that it "pays" users for a 5 star review (even if it really doesn't, who would take the chance and rate it less when it specifically says "you will get MUCH more FREE storage if you rate this app 5 stars now!")
This is an unethical tactic to boost the amount and grade of reviews and should be reviewed by Apple. I had actually decided to remove the app from my iPhone but there were a few well-written reviews I saw as I was leaving this review that made me decide to give it a chance. It's 5 stars for the free storage until I find a better app made by a developer who depends on the quality of their app to generate honest 5 star reviews instead of buying them from users before they've even had a chance to use the app.
This isn't right and should be changed. It's sleazy and tacky.
Now the review won't send. Hmm.
BEST APP EVER!!!
This app is the best ever, it works perfectly and never has any type of a glitch.
Keeps everything very well organized and secure.
I am very happy with this one and I have had seven or eight different types and this is by far my favorite!
If you want an app for security you would find it well to add this to your phone it is absolutely 100% at least at this point and still going I've had it for about a year and a half maybe two years
Problem making vids private
When I deleted those private pics from the photo gallery on my iPhone that I imported to the app they were still on the app, so the only location those pics are in is in the app. Ok, that's good.
However, when I deleted a few videos from the gallery on my phone the video thumbnail was still in the app, but the videos wouldn't play. If I want my videos to play on the app, I need to keep them in my album (not something I want to do). Why can't you do the same with video? No bueno.
Please fix this problem. Until this issue is resolved, I cannot recommend this app, and I am not satisfied.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mo Wellin
- © 2017 Galaxy Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$2.99