Keep Safe Private Photo Vault - Hide Photos & Lock Videos | Secret Lock Albums with Passwords
By KeepSafe Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KeepSafe keeps your personal photos and videos private by locking them behind an easy-to-use PIN pad, giving you control over who sees what. Your friends, family, and coworkers will be able to look at your public photo gallery, but NOT what is in your KeepSafe.
Take control of your privacy!
KeepSafe is the best place to hide your personal photos and videos for the following reasons:
• Phone and tablet support
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Create and name custom albums
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• Rotate and zoom features
• Slideshow feature
• Take photos directly in KeepSafe with the integrated camera
• Unhide pictures and videos from KeepSafe as you like
• Share pictures from KeepSafe
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos for a limited time
• Your recent apps list will only show a splash screen
• Clean and simple interface
KeepSafe lets you increase your privacy by setting passwords for individual albums. You can also choose your own album cover images.
Create a second PIN that opens a decoy KeepSafe for times when someone pressures you to open your KeepSafe. You can even put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are ok for others to see. No one has to know your real KeepSafe PIN.
Masquerade your KeepSafe as another app. With Secret Door enabled, others will see what appears like another app when they open KeepSafe, but you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe.
Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe with an invalid PIN. Break-in Alerts will snap a photo of potential intruders, while recording the time and even the PIN they entered.
How to use
1. Open KeepSafe and select the pictures you want to hide
2. Delete the imported pictures from your Photo app
3. Make sure the imported pictures are also deleted from your PhotoStream
Help & Support
Problems? Wait! Contact us at email@example.com before leaving a bad review. You can also visit our support site at http://support.getkeepsafe.com/
Q: What happens when I import photos into KeepSafe?
A: Photos will be copied to KeepSafe and locked behind the PIN pad. You can then safely delete them from your photo gallery and Photo Stream.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind a PIN pad
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a special gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures with only a couple of taps.
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: Your pictures will be in the same location they were before hiding them in KeepSafe.
KeepSafe Plus Subscription
Sync the images and videos in KeepSafe to all your KeepSafe installations on any platform. Restore from storage with any new device running KeepSafe.
KeepSafe Plus also gives you access to exclusive features like individual album lock.
1 month subscription: $4.99
12 month subscription: $23.99
Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings.
Terms of Service: http://getkeepsafe.com/termsofservice.php
What's New in Version 5.4.3
Team KeepSafe is happy to announce the release of KeepSafe for iOS 5.4.3!
Thank you to all of our KeepSafe for iOS customers. We are grateful to all those who gave advice and feedback that inspired the changes. These improvements include:
* Multiple Email Addresses: Losing access to your email? Add a new one! Log into KeepSafe with multiple addresses in the 5.4.3 release.
* Sync Video for KeepSafe Basic: Now *everyone* can sync their videos to KeepSafe Private Cloud. Video Sync is a Basic feature starting in this release.
* Basic Users See Ads: KeepSafe Basic now has advertisements. You get to check out some cool products and use KeepSafe for free. We get to pay our electric bill. Everyone wins.
* Ad-Free Premium Service: Are ads too noisy for you? Make the voices go away with a Premium subscription.
* Subscription Expiring Reminder: KeepSafe for iOS 5.4.3 now reminds you when your Premium subscription is about to expire.
* Reduced Rate Annual Billing: Save big when you subscribe with annual billing to KeepSafe Premium.
* Better Photo-Browsing: Faster loading, smoother scrolling. Performance improvements give you a high-performance viewing experience on KeepSafe for iOS 5.4.3.
* Fake PIN Sync: In KeepSafe for iOS 5.4.3, your Fake PIN items are now perfectly in sync across all devices!
* iPad Crash Fixed: Your iPad is now resuscitated. The iOS 5.4.3 release fixes a reported iPad crash issue.
* Random PIN Theme: Can't decide? Flip a coin! The new release has a random PIN Themes feature.
* Invitations Are Back: You never have to be alone. Back by popular demand, you can now invite your friends to join you in KeepSafe.
Not sure how to use a specific feature of your KeepSafe? Check out www.support.getkeepsafe.com for helpful articles and suggestions. These range from pictures and videos of the Premium features in action, all the way to what to do if your phone is lost or stolen.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or concerns. Get in touch via @keepsafehelp on Twitter. We love hearing from you!
Best wishes from San Francisco,
The KeepSafe Team
I'll leave a more detailed review later. Here's the cliff notes:
The app is free and worth every penny! I want the options they offer for premium but not enough to pay a monthly fee. I would give it 5 stars if they were free.
Other things I would love to see from this app include the ability to shuffle your pics in a slide show, a slide show of all your albums, and the ability to transfer pics between devices via Bluetooth.
It worked perfectly fine for a while but then, I had only 10 pictures, it started telling me I had not enough storage so for that reason I couldn't do anything but just look at the app. It won't let me add pictures, delete, unhide, send. Nothing. And I've deleted almost all my apps just so I can unhide what I have in there to move them somewhere else that's safe and it won't let me. Now I'm down to one picture and it's stuck there. Thanks a lot. Never again
So far so good...
It's been about 5 months of occasional sexy movies and photos; and our kids haven't found a single one while on my iPhone or on theirs!! A must have if your photos/videos are shared on multiple devices. All even deletes the photos from your phones album after you upload it to keepsafe!! A must have for adults!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 06, 2015
- Version: 5.4.3
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: KeepSafe Software, Inc
- © KeepSafe Software, Inc. Test
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- KeepSafe Premium$4.99
- KeepSafe Premium$23.99
- KeepSafe Plus$3.99
- KeepSafe Plus$11.99
- KeepSafe Plus$6.99
- KeepSafe Plus$8.99