Hide photos & lock videos with Keep Safe photo vault
By KeepSafe Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Hide Pictures and Photos with KeepSafe ***
Sometimes you just have to hide some pictures on your phone from other people that might use it. KeepSafe makes this easy.
Hide pictures and video from your iPhones photo app into KeepSafe. After imported to KeepSafe your pictures will remain locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. This allows only you to see you private pictures.
Your public photo gallery remains available for your family, friends and anyone who wants to have a look at your phone.
Now with private camera! Snap pictures directly into KeepSafe without having them end up in the photo gallery at all.
***Keep Safe empowers you to control photo access on your iPhone. It’s that simple***
Problems? Wait! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review. Most problems can be solved very quick. Our support team is happy to help you.
KeepSafe is better then others because:
* Besides being the most simple way to deal with your secret pictures, KeepSafe also offers features like Fake PIN that you have to pay for within other apps.
Keep Safe has the best privacy features:
* Hide Pics and Photos
* Save pictures from your iPhone messages right into KeepSafe
* Easy-to-use PIN pad access
* Unlimited Albums and Folders
* Keep pictures out of Photostream
* Un-hide pictures and videos from KeepSafe as you like
* Share pictures from Keep Safe via email
* SafeSend pictures that the other person should only be able to see for 20 sec.
* Multi-select feature for hiding, un-hiding, sharing
* Full-screen viewing
* Slideshow feature
What do our users say:
Excellent app! Great for keeping things private. Love the false PIN feature; it kept my girlfriend (now fiancee) from seeing photos of potential rings, maintaining the element of surprise. Highly recommended.
- Timothy, Jan 2013
*** Special features ***
Sometimes you want to show a picture to a friends without having him downloading it. SafeSend allows you to send one or multiple pictures for a limited time. The receiver can view the pictures for 20 seconds max. After that those photos can't be viewed anymore!
Make your KeepSafe even more secure. Ocasionally people get forced to open something with a PIN. When this happens to you, be ready and have Fake Pin activated. Fake PIN gives you a second PIN that takes you into a different KeepSafe, where you can store pictures that you would feel OK to show.
How to use
1. Open KeepSafe and select the pictures you want to hide
2. Delete the imported pictures from your Photo app
3. Make sure the imported pictures are also deleted from your PhotoStream
KeepSafe Plus Subscription
Sync the images and videos in KeepSafe to all your KeepSafe installations on any platform. Restore from storage with any new device running KeepSafe.
KeepSafe Plus also gives you access to exclusive features like individual album lock.
1 month subscription: $3.99
3 month subscription: $6.99
6 month subscription: $9.99
12 month subscription: $11.99
Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings.
- Terms of Service: http://getkeepsafe.com/termsofservice.php
- Privacy: http://getkeepsafe.com/privacy.php
What's New in Version 5.0.0
- iPad support
- Free backup and sync
- Bug fixes
The new update has a problem...
I really do love this app, I have it on my Ipod (4th Generation) but the new update has a problem. After I'm done looking at a picture, there's no way to go back to the folder. The button that should take you from the picture back to the folder is missing. It's not even there. If I want to go to a different folder after looking at something, I have to close the app. Please fix!!
Over the past week or two every time I open the app and look at a pic I can't get back to all of the albums. It's stuck with just that pic. If I get back into it a day later I see all albums go into one open a pic and again I can't back. Today I open the app and all of the pics start loafing to a private cloud!!!! Hello! If they weren't private I wouldn't have them in the keepsafe app! They would be in my camera roll. Not happy about this private cloud. It didn't ask me it just started loading them.
SCARY app for storing photos
I downloaded this app because a friend recommended it to me for locking photos. There have been 2 or 3 huge problems that I've had since I got it.
1) The developers of the app have terrible updates. It took them 6 updates to fix a problem that they created from a single update. I still don't have all my photos back. I don't trust this app anymore and I want to warn anyone before they choose it to hold their precious memories.
2) As other reviews have mentioned, photos with filters don't save properly. [fixed]
3) The orientation of the photos seems to rotate randomly which makes it hard to use for viewing later.
Please research other apps before getting yourself stuck with this one!
Update: still not fixed and can't access my photos
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 26, 2014
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: KeepSafe Software, Inc
- © KeepSafe Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- KeepSafe Plus$3.99
- KeepSafe Plus$11.99
- KeepSafe Plus$6.99
- KeepSafe Plus$8.99