Hide Text - Text encryption and secret messages
By Grzegorz Wojcik
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app works on any iPhone, iPod Touch, iPhone 5 and iPad with iOS 4.3 or later !
The app is perfect for you, if you want to:
- SEND A PRIVATE SMS or MAIL
- send a private data such as PASSWORDS, PIN NUMBERS etc.
- STORE secret messages , private data (passwords, pin numbers etc. )
- make sure NOBODY CAN READ YOUR STUFF!
Why this app is so perfect?
- FORGET ABOUT COPY/PASTE !
IT SENDS SMS and MAIL DIRECTLY FROM APP, no copying!
- when you receive a secret message from someone, you just TAP ON IT!
and It will automatically open the app with your message ready to decrypt.
- if you store a text encrypted with HIDE TEXT in Notes app etc. and you want to decrypt, just TAP ON IT!
- we don't store any of your passwords in app, it's much safer!
How to use this app:
1. Write your message, enter password.
2. Tap "Encrypt".
3. Tap sms / mail button, and enter recipient, then send it.
1. Tap on message you've received.
2. Enter password.
3. Tap "Decrypt".
STORE A TEXT
1. Enter your text, enter password.
2. Tap "Encrypt".
3. Tap "Copy".
4. Open Notes app and paste it. Whenever you'd like to read it, just tap on it and encrypt.
What's New in Version 1.1
- minor bugs fixed
This IS the one!
After trying several encoders, none of them quiet did the job I wanted especially on large text files. This one not only handled large files but also encrypted them using a password which I prefer. I was also pleased to discover how easy it was to send the coded message directly to email or use copy/paste. The receiving email is also hyperlinked to the program ready to decode once password entered. Really nice touch. Top notch and well designed with a clean, efficient layout. For easy encrypting this IS the one!
What I like is, text generated with this app works like a hyperlink. When you tap on it, app open itself.
SMS/MAIL Button not Available Within App
I have an IPadII with a system 7. After entering text, password, and encrypt the text, there isn't any SMS/MAIL button to select to open my mail app. The only option I have is to copy and paste the encrypted text which defeats the capability to send encrypted text with the Hide Text App.
Where is the SMS/MAIL BUTTON.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grzegorz Wojcik
- © 2012 SpaceAppz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.