Listen to over 50,000+ music, talk, comedy, sports, and news radio stations from all around the world, streaming at high digital quality without any monthly fees or hidden charges.
The future of music is here - streaming live through the internet 24/7 for your listening pleasure. Whether you're into rock, pop, jazz, country, RnB or hip-hop, there's something for everyone.
- Add your own stations.
- Detects and plays .pls and .m3u links
- Search through the stations by artist, genre, or station name
- Save your favorite stations for quick access
- Automatically reconnects you if you lose the connection
- Share stations with your friends via email
- Listen to stations on your desktop computer
- Browse the web without leaving the app with our built-in ad-blocking browser.
If you want more features including skins, sleep timer, and background mode, get the Pro version.
Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Fixed various minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I like listening to the crossroads blues radio on HD2 but it is hard to find and the reception is spotty. It is a great portable solution! I also use this company's scanner app it works great and in an emergency could be a real lifesaver. If something happens on the news almost anywhere in the world that local areas police Fire and ems usually shoot to the top of the most listened to list giving you information and incite into what's really going on you are never going to get from the local news!!!
I have a few issues with this app.
First, why should I pay to remove ads on the app then get to listen to ads on the stations? This type of app only serves one purpose for me, find a station I like then go to the station and pay them to get rid of ads. I did that years ago.
Why is it called HiDef radio when most of the stations are 64kbps? The name of the app suggested to me perhaps they were culling stations based on quality, obviously not.
The second issue is about 3 minutes after I started the app a game started loading. I suspect because there's a large "X" across the developer's name and one might think that "X" is to cancel out the ad. However, when you peer at the little letters, its confirmation to load the game. About 30 seconds later I felt my SE heat up for the first time since I bought it 2 years ago. I don't like being messed with and I like my battery.
If you are into due diligence, click the App Support button and take a look at their website. Rather blatant. Sort of a bait and click answer to earning money on the web.
Pop-up ads crash app.
With as much attention as this app needs, I may as well learn to play the fiddle myself!
This used to be my go to radio app. Small, simple & it worked. But they kept adding more and more ads. Now these new pop-up ads stop the music EVERY 15 minutes! To get it to start again, I have to either find the station again because it has kicked back to the main screen, exit the app because it's frozen, or reboot my device because it's COMPLETELY LOCKED UP! And I have to do this EVERY 15 MINUTES!!! Kinda makes it useless, don't ya think?
- Smartest Apps LLC
- 45.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Smartest Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.