High Country News: For people who care about the West
By High Country News
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
High Country News offers great stories from great writers about the complex issues shaping the West. We focus on in-depth articles that further your understanding and connection, using unique angles on a range of topics. You won't find the types of stories we publish from any other news outlet.
Now you can read all of HCN's great, independent award-winning content you know and love on the go! Every story from the magazine is available, including features, news, Writers on the Range opinions and essays. Content is organized by issue and through our web feeds. You can read the latest issue, pull up any of our previous issues or go to the web feeds to read our online content, organized by topic. Plus, you can share any story you like with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, email and more.
Current High Country News subscribers can read all the stories for free simply by using their HCN.org username and password.
App users who are not already HCN subscribers can purchase a subscription directly through the app, simply and easily.
Downloading this app is free to everyone, but it includes the ability to purchase four subscription period lengths so that users can read subscriber-only content:
- Per issue access for $2.99
- 1 month auto-renewing for $4.99
- 6 month auto-renewing for $14.99
- 12 month auto-renewing for $24.99
Your subscription payment is charged to your account at confirmation of purchase.
These subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can do this via Account Settings on your device, after purchase.
Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal is $4.99 for 1 month, $14.99 for 6 months, and $24.99 for a full year.
iPad customers who purchase an iPad subscription to HCN cannot cancel their current subscription.
High Country News: For people who care about the West Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $2.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 6 Month - USD $14.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $24.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.3
This update optimizes for iPad Pro in case you are one of the lucky ones who has one.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 30, 2016
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German
- Seller: High Country News
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- High Country News iPad Subscriptions$24.99
- High Country News iPad Subscriptions$14.99
- High Country News iPad Subscriptions$4.99
- High Country News: For people who care about the West Issue 2$2.99