High Intensity Tactical Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The High Intensity Tactical Training (HITT) program’s primary purpose is to enhance operational fitness levels and optimize combat readiness and resiliency for the active duty United States Marine.
This comprehensive strength and conditioning program takes into consideration the physical demands of operational related activities in order to optimize physical performance while in combat. By implementing the latest cutting edge training methods and fundamental scientific principles, the HITT program focuses on enhancing athleticism for today’s warrior athlete.
The United States Marine.
What's New in Version 3.0
We’ve created our own player for this version, making detailed examination of video possible.
- iOS 10 ready
- Slow-motion and jog-wheel fine control
- Jump straight to key moments
- Auto pause plays voice notes automatically
- Better learning experience with coach notes appearing at key positions
- Search events and play as a highlights reel
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Dartfish
- ©2015 Dartfish
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.