High School Story
By Pixelberry Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live high school your way!
5/5 "Out of all the iPhone games I've played, High School Story is easily the one with the most heart." - K. Alpert
5/5 "I'm way past my high school years... but this game is hands down one of the best games I have ever played." - Kaytumbear99
Meet All-Star classmates in all-new exclusive stories! Add them to the school of your dreams, filled with all your friends. Throw parties, go on dates, and recruit jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, and MANY MORE classmates to unlock their stories! Go on wild trips, take your team to the next level, and discover hundreds of other adventures!
- ADD SPECIAL CHARACTERS to your school, and unlock exclusive stories!
- THROW PARTIES to unlock over 30 characters!
- DATE your crush and play matchmaker for everyone at your school!
- BATTLE a rival high school in an evolving story, including a showdown at the Homecoming game, a science fair, a prank war, and more!
- PUT YOUR FRIENDS in the game and join them on adventures, dates, and parties!
- MAKE NEW FRIENDS and play their stories!
- BUILD your dream school and decorate it with everything from a half-pipe to a box of puppies!
- CUSTOMIZE your look and choose your clique!
- LEARN new vocabulary in fun mini-games!
- ENJOY tons of new content every week, including more characters, more stories, and more romance!
Please note that High School Story is completely free to play, but you can purchase some game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
To our players: Thank you for your passion. Pixelberry is a firm believer that games can make a difference. And you’ve proven they can.
When we partnered with non-profits, like The Cybersmile Foundation, a cyberbullying non-profit, and the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) you responded with great enthusiasm. Together, we’ve done some amazing things.
* Over 4 million players have learned more about cyberbullying.
* Over 30,000 players have visited NEDA's sites to learn more about eating disorders.
* And thousands of players have reached out to Cybersmile, often for help with bullying.
Thank you! We really, sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm and support.
- The Pixelberry Team
Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at: http://highschoolstory.com/terms-of-service/
Get the game now to join in the fun!
Chat with us: facebook.com/HSSgame
Follow us: twitter.com/HSSGame
What's New in Version 4.9.0
Happy Easter! Celebrate with some eggcellent new HSS content! Then, join the biggest party of the year because Prom has arrived!
In this update:
Hop on over to the store and check out 16 NEW OUTFITS! Dress up as the Easter Bunny in the look Hare Hoodie or dance the night away at Prom in looks, like Aqua Fresh, Stunning Sapphire, Classic Cool, and more!
We’re bringing back some fan-favorite quests, like Spring Fling, The Prom-posal, and more! Plus, look out for some all-new quests like Blooper Reel and V is for Victory! Check back every week for more adventures with your friends!
If you love this hopping update, let us know with a FIVE-STAR REVIEW! Thank you for playing HSS!
Level 7 Gamer and Writer
It feels like I really have friends
Okay, jokes aside... it really does feel special. I'm not linking to Facebook or whatever, i just honestly feel like these characters are relatable enough (even though the game starts with what you would think are ominous stereotypes) that it feels like I'm really part of those tv friend families you always see... and yeah the game Devs are looking for whales to buy their cosmetics and extra stories... but it's certainly not for a lack of what seems to be awesome main content. I think they might still be working on it (maybe I'm wrong) and ... I don't know I just think this feels great at the moment. I'm level 6 (which is kinda deep) and there's something like 17 or 27 levels, a big area to customize, new features coming out every few levels, OH and they hit a good nail with the helping quest lines where you can really dig into characters you'd probably guess will be fillers... I don't think any of these characters will be fillers at this rate.... ugh, imma stop fanboying here. Let's just say that as of April 28th 2017 as a lonely 20 year old (no I'm not a neck beard, I'm actually getting into politics but I haven't met many people as open booked as these characters irl)... this is good clean (well with expected commercialization but it's not in your face) awesome and heartwarming fun that just keeps going. Thank you pixelberry studios. I don't know your business model so I'll just say, stay awesome designers. Thank you. :,)
Bug makes game unplayable
Once you've reached the point of no quests the game bugs out and becomes laggy to the point of inplayability. Trying to collect coins or books will freeze your game for a minute or more. This is a bug that has existed for years, but according to "Pixelberry player specialist" Naomi, "At this time there is nothing we can do to resolve the issue."
That's a load of bull. But they just don't care about long time players. They don't really care about newer players either. The updates for this game have become farther and fewer in between, with less and less content each time. If you're looking for a game to really get into, this game is fun for a little while, but it's only a matter of time before they abandon this game like they did to their other one.
Love the game
Love this game! Iv been playing it for a few years, and although there are something things I wish were different it is defiantly worth it to download. The only things I really don't like is that when you buy hairstyles they only work for the one person. I would buy if I could use for all my characters! Also I don't like the a listers, they feel like a cash grab to be and I don't like doing a lister quest when I know I'm not going to buy them. And last, I would really like more dates! What happen to max? He is my favorite and there hasn't been anything from him in a long time!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2017
- Version: 4.9.0
- Size: 155 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pixelberry Studios
- © 2017 Pixelberry Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Rings$1.99
- Bunch of Rings$4.99
- Stack of Books$1.99
- Stack of Coins$1.99
- Prom Throne$2.99
- Bunch of Books$4.99
- Starter Pack$2.99
- Locker of Rings$19.99
- Bunch of Coins$4.99
- Prom Thrones Restock$2.99