• Highlight text, add notes and annotate any webpage directly into your Safari browser. All your edits are permanently saved for future review and you can also export notes in a rich text format •
Everything is stored locally, no remote service involved, no accounts, no logins - it's simple.
Highlighter for Safari is a great extension, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to keep track of what's important, mark relevant information or enhance your understanding.
• Highlight text in Safari with multiple colours to choose from
• Add post it notes on any webpage
• All notes and highlights are permanently saved and you can review them whenever you comeback to your pages
• Explore the pages where you added highlights or notes
• Export your notes in a rich text format
• Activate with a hotkey: hold down the Alt key and start highlighting
• Import and backup highlights
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The previous review says that it is unclear how to use the extension. The developer responded that you simply choose a color and start highlighting. I'm not sure if this doesn't work with the newest update or something, but that is not working for me either. I choose a color and try to highlight and nothing happens. Disappointed that I just spent $4.99 on this product.
How do I even use this???
This did not give a clear understanding on how to use the highlighter, especially for new MacBook users like me. You could've at least set up some tutorial or instructions. Now I feel like I've wasted my money
The application is quite easy to use: just click the button from Safari (near the address bar) and choose from there a color. Then you can highlight - that's it. If you need more details, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly help you.
Im Cool with not buying this
So far im not thrilled and wish I had my money back. Will play with it more though, hopefully my novel interaction has left much to be explored here.
Can you give me more details about what you expected or about the problems you have with the app? You can send me an email to email@example.com and I will gladly help you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.