Highmark Blue Shield $pending Account App makes managing your spending accounts on-the-go easier than ever by providing a single access point for you to manage your spending account information. The App is intended for Highmark’s Blue Shield members in the 21 counties of central Pennsylvania, and Highmark’s Blue Cross Blue Shield members in the 29 counties of western Pennsylvania, 13 counties in northeast Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Delaware.
Highmark Blue Shield $pending Account App provides the following functionality:
• View account balances and activity
• Submit an online reimbursement request
• Request additional cards for qualified dependents
• Report your card as lost or stolen
• View alerts such as receipt requests
• View card details
• View dependents
- Fixes a login issue that some users may have encountered
- Provides broader support for Innovation Partners functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Works great but registration is separate from BCBS website
You have to register as the account you use on highmarkbcbs does not sync to this app. When registering I had to call support as I did not know what my “Employee ID” was. They said to enter the numbers from my member ID and add a zero at the end. Then I used my benefits MasterCard number for the card number prompt. After registering the app loaded and works great! Even allows thumb print login which is a treat.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.