Highway Blossoms is a short yuri kinetic novel set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner's journal is discovered, supposedly detailing where he hid parts of his stash, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve its clues and strike it rich.
Amber couldn't care less. Wandering the desert in a recently-inherited motorhome, she mourns the loss of her grandfather - indifferent and unaware of the hunt happening around her. It's not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker lost in New Mexico that the girls get swept up in the rush.
– Features –
• At least tens of words, maybe even hundreds. Although the last word count puts it around 90,000, so expect 6 or so hours of reading.
• Grand, hand-painted vistas of actual landmarks in the western United States, all in glorious 1080p detail.
• A huge soundtrack featuring the works of Anna Logue, Jake Abernathie, Able Kirby, and other friends of AlienWorks. Sounds right at home on your in-dash cassette tape player.
• Accessibility options for days, including the ability to skip through everything in less than five minutes. But who would wanna do that?
• Alternate silly content for second readthroughs that AlienWorks let the programmer write. This may or may not have been a good idea.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Well Worth the Price
This is by far my favorite Visual Novel. It’s an emotional rollercoaster, and spans around 6 hours. Spoilers ahead:
I thought it would end when they found the treasure, but it went on quite a bit longer. I originally thought it was overstaying it’s welcome, and I didn’t really enjoy their time in Las Vegas, but I think it ultimately added to the story. My personal favorite part was when they were sitting around the campfire, and Amber pours her heart out with the story of her grandfather. It made me cry, which was a real accomplishment. I never cry.
I also like how the yuri feels completely natural. It doesn’t feel out of place, and it doesn’t feel like it’s jammed in there. I really can’t recommend this visual novel enough.
Ps: I don’t normally write reviews for games. I just really felt like I needed to write this down.
Loved it! A cute and fun 18+ yuri otome game. The story is engaging and I got about 10 hours out of the first play through. The second playthrough is a little more fun as it adds a bit of extra content to keep it interesting. 10/10 game for iPhone
It keep crashing at certain point where amber has a campfire with marina and edging s'more game won't let me progress there and I try to load at that point it keep crashing please fix it
- Sekai Project, Inc
- 477.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 AlienWorks Games, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.