HiHello lets you curate multiple digital business cards and share your contact details faster than you can say, “Sorry, I forgot my business card!”
Ah, business cards. Why is it that in the age of super computers in our pockets and self-driving cars on the road, the most common way of exchanging contact information is still giving each other a piece of a dead tree? And when you need a business card, it’s never on you.
It’s time to bring contact exchange into the future.
With the HiHello app you’ll never be without your business cards again. Digitally share your information so that people have it where they need it - in their phone.
With HiHello, you can:
• Create multiple cards with different information on them, suitable for sharing in the different contexts you meet people. Have one for work, one for personal, and hey, even one for your dog!
• Share your card using a secure code. The recipients don’t need anything more than just the camera on their phone!
• Share the right card using email or a text message, without exposing the email or phone number tied to your phone.
• Access the right card at your fingertips with a lock screen widget that puts your cards just one swipe away.
HiHello is made with love in Palo Alto, California. We invite you to try HiHello today and tell us what you think by sending feedback from Settings!
What we’ve been up to:
• Your “Identities” just filed a petition, went to their local government’s office, waited 3-6 months, and got a court-approved order to legally change their name to “Cards”. Hi, hello, Cards. It’s nice to meet you.
• Sharing is even faster than ever. Now, when you tap to share, your code will be ready right away!
• We love quickly sharing even when our phones are locked with the HiHello widget! Not sure how to add the widget? Check out our easy tutorial in Settings.
• We want to make it as easy as possible to share the HiHello app, so now tapping our logo in the top left corner brings up a QR code to download the app!
• Your feedback means a lot to us-- you can now send feedback within the app from Settings! Just tap “Send feedback” to chat with us!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.