HIIT Bodyweight Workouts: High Intensity Interval Training
By Training Video Apps, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Want the maximum benefits from your exercise time? This app is for you.
* Boost your endurance. Burn more fat. Increase your strength.
* 50 exercise videos. 10 full-round workouts.
* Get cardio and strength training - using nothing but bodyweight!
As opposed to typical cardio exercise, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) benefits you by boosting your endurance while burning more fat, all while increasing your strength.
10 full-round workouts:
These are full-round videos, so you workout alongside Shannon.
When you're done, simply replay the video for subsequent rounds!
50 different exercises:
* Squat to toss with medicine ball
* Spiderman pushups
* Clock lunges
* Roundhouse kicks
* Squat to T-pose
* Long jump with 2 jumping jacks
* Tricep extension with lifted leg
* Row and rotate
* Alternating hand pushups
* Curtsy lunges
* See saws
* Deep squats holding medicine ball
* Reverse lunge with dumbbell overhead press
* Side plank with toe touch
* Side lunge to extension
* Medicine ball burpees
* Thoracic bridge with twist
* V-Sit with rotation and medicine ball
* Push-up to plank
* Reverse plank kicks
* Tricep extension with medicine ball
* Squat curl to shoulder press with medicine ball
* Medicine ball lunges foot on ball
* Rainbow squats
* Straight arm plank shoulder touches
* Side plank alternating sides
* Big jump forward two small jumps back
* Reverse lunge to front kick
* Arnold press to side lunge
* Ski squats with alternating lunges
* Bridge with extended leg
* Double chop knee pulls
* Plank jumps
* Sumo squats holding dumbbell
* Single leg dead lift with dumbbell
* Single leg bent over flys with dumbbells
* Jump rope
* Surfboard burpees
* Speed skaters
* Squat jumps
* Medicine ball toe taps
* Squat jack burpee
* Mountain climbers
* High knee
* Butt kickers
* Burpee with knee tuck
If you were to have private training with Shannon for the content included in this app, it would cost you well over $500.
About Shannon Ashley
Fitness and nutrition define Shannon. With a background in gymnastics, acrobatics, bodybuilding, and with a NFPT personal training certification, Shannon has created workouts that are a unique blend of cardio and resistance training exercises that can be performed safely and effectively in the comfort of your own home.
Shannon enjoys creating high-energy routines that make working out fun and interesting.
What's New in Version 2.3.4
Various performance and stability improvements. We recently added:
* A new tagging system that allows you to find videos by keyword, muscle worked, etc.
* iOS 9 compatibility
* A brand new user interface
* Various other improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 15, 2016
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 52.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Training Video Apps, LLC
- © 2015 Training Video Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.