By hiku labs, inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
hiku makes grocery shopping modern, magical, and fun for busy families. Use the hiku shopping list app at the store – any store – and your list is always with you. Or connect hiku to online stores to make online shopping a breeze (works with Walmart Grocery and Peapod online grocery stores).
• Share your lists - everyone stays in sync
• Create a list for each store you shop at
• Add items quickly with suggestions and in-app barcode scanning
• Rearrange aisles for the way you walk the store
• Automagically places items into the right aisles
• Try out the app and then add hiku later
Make the most of your hiku app with hiku for your kitchen - get yours at www.hiku.us. It magnets to your fridge, scans barcodes and records your voice, and is so easy a five-year-old can use it.
Requires an internet connection.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
How's the grocery shopping been? I know two problems you've probably had are now fixed!
1) Items with long names have always been pretty hard to read on the hiku list. But now we made the text smaller AND go to two lines. Two lines! We hope that helps a bit.
2) Your grocery store probably has crazy aisles… At my store the bread is in the dairy section and the spices are NOT in the same place as the baking stuff. Now it's easier to get the aisles you want for each store as you can create new aisles, reorder, rename and delete them from the "…" menu when you tap "Edit aisles".
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 21, 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: hiku labs, inc.
- © 2016 hiku labs, inc. Patent Pending. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.