By Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app for all of our distinct world-class brands, Hilton, Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Curio Collection, Canopy, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites and Hilton Grand Vacations. The Hilton HHonors app makes traveling easier to any of our 4,100+ hotels and resorts.
• Speedy booking and hotel receipts at any of our 4,100+ hotels and resorts
• Use a Digital Key and access your room straight from your phone at supported hotels
• Check- in from anywhere and choose your specific room; like choosing your seat on an airline
• Order in room extras such as food, drinks, extra pillows and more to be there when you arrive
• Receive our Best Rate Guaranteed and no hidden booking fees
• Book free stays with your Hilton HHonors Points
• Exclusive access to special offers by booking direct with Hilton
• Travel easier with information about your upcoming trip including maps, directions and weather for your stay
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.8.6
A few minor bug fixes.
Best hotel site by far: Hilton
Almost as easy search and book on iPhone as desktop, which is amazing. Always improving. For example now remembers my AAA number. And removes a cancelled reservation from calendar. All good. Keep at it, Hilton!!! And property consistency is very good, and staff is always on top of game. That's why over last 30 years we've spent at least 2000 nights at Hilton properties on five continents. Way back when we had a Conrad card that, however, was more consistently "recognized" at check-in.
We also are Diamond tier at Best Western. Some of their properties are exceptional and some very good. But the BW mobile website is more clunky, does not even remember our credit card. And the function of posting reservations to calendar hardly works. So if in a hurry we check Hilton first because of Hilton's website. BW pricing layout is much simpler and easier. Fewer surprise extra charges. BW seem to try harder at check-in to find superior upgraded accommodation for their Diamond members.
Faithfully, Peter Spiller
Great and user friendly
This is indeed a great app that provides you with up to the minute reminders and information about your upcoming reservations. It is perfect for the business traveler who can easily work from the mobile phone. Every app has room for improvements and I would recommend adding an early check-in request option, as it currently only has the late check out request option. Other than this I am
very pleased with this app.
Good app but request upgrade button useless
This is a very good app with one exception. I'm a diamond status member and am given the option to "upgrade" my room within the app. However; anytime I've selected to upgrade I always receive a message indicating there are no upgrades available and to check with he hotel upon check-in. And this occurs for every single stay. So, if I'm unable to upgrade within the app why include that feature? Useless in my opinion.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 30, 2016
- Version: 2.8.6
- Size: 85.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
- ©2016 Hilton Worldwide. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.