By Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app for all of our distinct world-class brands, Hilton, Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Curio Collection, Canopy, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites and Hilton Grand Vacations. The Hilton HHonors app makes traveling easier to any of our 4,100+ hotels and resorts.
• Speedy booking and hotel receipts at any of our 4,100+ hotels and resorts
• Use a Digital Key and access your room straight from your phone at supported hotels
• Check- in from anywhere and choose your specific room; like choosing your seat on an airline
• Order in room extras such as food, drinks, extra pillows and more to be there when you arrive
• Receive our Best Rate Guaranteed and no hidden booking fees
• Book free stays with your Hilton HHonors Points
• Exclusive access to special offers by booking direct with Hilton
• Travel easier with information about your upcoming trip including maps, directions and weather for your stay
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
• Your iPhone will now vibrate when you hit “unlock” on the Digital Key screen.
• We’ve added a label to the Digital Key icon, based on your feedback.
• Like always, we’ve made a ton of tweaks to improve your experience.
Needs some work!
The app made it easy to locate the hotel and reserve the room. There is also a the opportunity to get room service and extras arranged ahead of time; so their waiting for you. That was NICE. The chocolate covered strawberries, will make for a nice SUPRISE where we get back from dinner.
These were the only advantages the app gave me; sadly. The app promised to let me chose my room, which is great but all I know is I chose a floor and where on the floor my room was; I know nothing of the view from the room, my fear is it'll be the industrial side of the hotel. The app also promised me a digital key quick check-in "Skip the lines and go straight to room ***", but after doing the check-in it prompts me to go to the front desk for them to enable the digital key. I was trying to make this simple, but now we have to go to the front desk - "skip the lines" HA!!😬 There is a HUGE conference going on in the attached conference center, and they all seem to be checking in TODAY!!! Great start to our anniversary stay, waiting in a long line; NOT.
If your going to promise convenience, than please deliver.
I appreciate that Hilton wants to provide guests a choice of room. But it's too difficult for a user to close the annoying pop-ups. Obviously, a specific location should be designated "close" on each pop-up but it's not there. Any wonder why so many guests have difficulty? Suggest hiring a professional firm to rework this app.
Last night the Hampton Inn didn't even give me the room that I chose using this app. So what is the point of having this app? TV didn't work at same hotel for our past six stays! (Not a misprint).
Hilton needs to get its act together by hiring competent, sensitive hotel management.
And why is the Hilton Honors program based on stays instead of nights?? Hilton staffer advised me to make a separate reservation for each night. This policy is really stupid. I should have booked 5 separate 1-day reservations for previous 5-day stays. The app doesn't clearly identify how many "stays" are needed for each rewards level, so I lost my previous Diamond status.
Caviar emptor, buyer beware.
Great app, use it every week
The app has made great improvements over the last year. I stay in a Hilton property every week with travel. The digital check in lets me get to the room quickly and snag a room to my liking. I've had no issue with downloading digital key. I would like to see breakfast vouchers added to the app to open in the wallet. Also maybe give some extra options to Diamond members like having ability to choose complimentary waters placed in your room instead of receiving at checkin.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 29, 2016
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
- ©2016 Hilton Worldwide. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.