By Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hilton - the most recognized name in the industry welcomes guests in more countries than any other full service hotel brand. Now with the free Hilton Hotels App you can access more than 520 Hilton hotels and resorts in 76 countries across six continents.
- Search from among 520+ Hilton hotels and resorts
- Find hotels near your current location, by address, or airport
- Book a stay or view/modify upcoming reservations
- Check your HHonors Rewards point balance
- You can also search among 3,000+ hotels in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands, including the Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations.
The use of this application is governed by the site usage agreement found at: http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/customersupport/site-usage.do
See iPhone and iPod Touch applications for other Hilton Worldwide brands
What's New in Version 2.2.3
• We made a few changes so now you can view more images for each hotel.
I am on the road a lot, this app has saved me so much time with hotels and easily organizes my reservations. I enjoy the Touch ID so my kiddo can not accidentally mess with anything while playing on my phone. I appreciate the special request section, had never had any issue with having my requests met which also says a lot about the hotel brand. Great properties and app!! Thanks
Past stays no longer available
I stay at Hilton hotels several times a week. One of reasons I chose Hilton vs Marriott is the ease of booking and viewing past stays for expense report purposes, via the app. The new app does not allow me to see any past stays whatsoever. It comes up blank with a message that it takes 48 hours after stay for it to post. I've stayed at many hiltons the past month and nothing shows up. I used to be able to view stays for the entire year. Now, I must log on through the website and pull up receipt, as I do with Marriott. This issue needs to be fixed asap.
Great app for the Road Warrior
I just wish when you do the check-in (especially w/ multiple rooms) that you you could have 5 min to change rooms. Some times when you see 2 rooms next to each other they are not the right types so you do not get the adjoining that you want.
Also it would be nice to show if you were on the front or back of the property, not all maps show it.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 14, 2015
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
- © 2009-2014 Hilton Worldwide. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.