Hindenburg Field Recorder
By Hindenburg Systems ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hindenburg Field Recorder is made with radio production in mind. It will work equally well for anyone conducting interviews for podcasts or research.
It’s all about the story.....
Create your interview in three simple steps:
Step 1: Record interview and set markers at points of interest
Step 2: Edit recording with cut, copy, paste and more...
Step 3: Share your interview with attached picture and location
Simply begin recording whenever a story occurs.
Set markers at points of interest in the interview. Markers make it easier to navigate large interviews. Finding those good soundbites can otherwise be a tedious job.
Add additional recordings to your session. This could be speaks or background sounds and more.
Hindenburg Field Recorder has all the editing features needed for creating a radio interview.
The interface is kept simple and uncluttered. But there is more to it than meets the eye.
* Non-destructive editing with full undo/redo.
* Cut, copy, paste, insert, break, clear, move, trim and change volume of regions
* Adjust playback position with audible scrub
* Rehearse edit or play selection
* Add fade in and fade out or create cross-fades between regions
* Create, delete and rename markers, jump between markers
* Copy and paste audio between sessions
* Add jingles or sound bites from the favorites clipboard.
* Use the built in compressor/limiter to increase overall volume.
To find out more check the support URL where you will find a download link to the the PDF guide.
There are five ways of getting your interviews out of the device.
1. Send to your computer (With Hindenburg Journalist)
2. Send as e-mail
3. Upload to FTP server
4. Share on SoundCloud
5. Share to iTunes
6. Use "Open in..." to share to other apps
Records audio as 16-bit/44.1kHz PCM.
Stereo recording supported with suitable accessories.
Option to monitor with headphones while recording.
Share audio as WAV, AAC or ALAC (AAC only supported on newer devices) with adjustable compression parameters.
Hindenburg Radio Tools are developed and tested in a collaborations with radio professionals.
What's New in Version 1.45
* Added "Open in..." that lets you share audio to other applications including Dropbox, Box, Tieline etc.
* Added undo when deleting sessions
* Fixed detection of headphones to improve record monitor
* Fixed issue with Apogee MIC
* Fixed missing ending of files transferred using FTP
* Minor bug fixes in editing
Great App, excellent support
I have to say this is a terrific app. I am very happy now because the developer addressed the few issues I had and they were very good in following up with me.
I love the superb recording quality, the easy compression setting and the intuitive editing. If you are thinking of buying, just go ahead. You will be glad you did. Thanks Hindenburg!
This field recorder is an amazing app. I wish we had an updated iOS7 version (why 4 stars and not 5). I hope the developers are considering updating this great app.
I LOVE this app. Perfect field recorder.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 07, 2013
- Version: 1.45
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Hindenburg Systems ApS
- © 2012 Hindenburg Systems ApS.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.