Hindenburg Field Recorder Lite
By Hindenburg Systems ApS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is the free version of Hindenburg Field Recorder. NOTE: RECORDINGS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY STOPPED AFTER 1 MINUTE. This is the only limitation of the LITE version compared to HINDENBURG FIELD RECORDER, that is available for purchase in iTunes App Store ***
Hindenburg Field Recorder is made with radio production in mind. It will work equally well for anyone conducting interviews for podcasts or research.
It’s all about the story.....
Create your interview in three simple steps:
Step 1: Record interview and set markers at points of interest
Step 2: Edit recording with cut, copy, paste and more...
Step 3: Share your interview with attached picture and location
Simply begin recording whenever a story occurs.
Set markers at points of interest in the interview. Markers make it easier to navigate large interviews. Finding those good soundbites can otherwise be a tedious job.
Add additional recordings to your session. This could be speaks or background sounds and more.
Hindenburg Field Recorder has all the editing features needed for creating a radio interview.
The interface is kept simple and uncluttered. But there is more to it than meets the eye.
* Non-destructive editing with full undo/redo.
* Cut, copy, paste, insert, break, clear, move, trim and change volume of regions
* Adjust playback position with audible scrub
* Rehearse edit or play selection
* Add fade in and fade out or create cross-fades between regions
* Create, delete and rename markers, jump between markers
* Copy and paste audio between sessions
* Add jingles or sound bites from the favorites clipboard.
* Use the built in compressor/limiter to increase overall volume.
To find out more check the support URL where you will find a download link to the the PDF guide.
There are five ways of getting your interviews out of the device.
1. Send to your computer (With Hindenburg Journalist)
2. Send as e-mail
3. Upload to FTP servers
4. Share on SoundCloud
5. Share to iTunes
6. Use "Open in..." to send audio to other apps
Records audio as 16 or 24-bit / 44.1 or 48kHz PCM.
Stereo recording supported with suitable accessories.
Option to monitor with headphones while recording.
Share audio as WAV, AAC, MP2 or ALAC with adjustable compression parameters.
Hindenburg Radio Tools are developed and tested in a collaborations with radio professionals.
What's New in Version 1.72
* iOS11 / iPhone X support
* Fixed crash when transferring sessions to Hindenburg
* Better use of screen area
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 1.72
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Hindenburg Systems ApS
- © 2016 HIndenburg Systems ApS.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.