Hinge - The Relationship App
By Hinge, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you’re ready to escape the dating app games and find something real, this is the community for you. Welcome to a brand new Hinge, the app completely rebuilt and redesigned for relationships.
BUZZ ABOUT HINGE
- “this new version is really going to change things” - Elite Daily
- “a great option for those fed up with temporary love.” - TheNextWeb
- “Hinge ditches swiping... to be Match.com for millennials” - New York Magazine
- "this could be the solution to the Dating Apocalypse” - TechCrunch
- “it's like a Match for Tinder graduates” - Bustle
We will never post on your Facebook Timeline without your permission. We will never share your information with unknown parties.
1 month: $10.99 / month
3 months: $6.99 / month
6 months: $4.99 / month
ITUNES SUBSCRIPTION INFO
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: https://hinge.co/terms/
What's New in Version 4.2.2
Pictures say 1,000 words, but sometimes you need 1,004.
Captions and locations can be added to all photos in your Story.
Tap any photo with a caption icon to read it.
New app is confusing and a scam.
Back in the day, Hinge had a good idea of being FREE and only connecting you to people that you had mutual friends with on Facebook. Eventually it became something where if you both said you liked basketball you could match that way. This newest update is extremely confusing and is not user friendly. It encourages you to give "impressions" by liking a picture or a quote, however you only have a limited number of these unless you'd like to pay. In settings it shows you can alter height, religion etc however you actually can not alter any of these unless you pay. Compete scam. Go back to when you matched with mutual friends on Facebook.
Used to be one of the best dating apps. Quality of matches was one of the best. Then you brought in a flawed 14 day timer for matches and message notifications stopped working reliably. Now you are turning this into a paid service before ironing out all the new kinks you introduced. How could I justify paying for a product that's even worse than what it started off as? Bring back the old Hinge. Ironically being so focused on relationships now you forgot to cultivate the relationship with your customers before charging money. Bye hinge. It's been nice.
3 swipes a day? What a joke.
They want daily users so bad they just made the app unusable by any average working adult. I don't have time to be on your app everyday. 10 swipes I could understand. 3 is a joke. You know how many likes most guys need before even one person responds? Not gonna get me to pay for this crap. I want to meet people who have careers and interests too... they're all about to leave because of this swipe limitation. At least The League preclears every user. This such a money grab it's pitiful.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 113 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hinge, Inc.
- © 2015 Hinge Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hinge Subscription$6.99
- Hinge Subscription$10.99
- Hinge Subscription$4.99
- Hinge Subscription$20.99
- Hinge Subscription$29.99