The original healthy recipe app that covers all the current most sought-after recipes.
The HL app was launched following the success of cult healthy-food brand Hippie Lane in the retail and social media scene. Originally a treat only app, with 50+ innovative sweet treat recipes, the Hippie Lane app has been a favourite since it’s launch in 2015. Due to customer demand, we added savoury recipes and in-app purchases that include Breakfast, Lunch and Party options, as well as Insta Faves - that showcases the best of recipes from The Hippie Lane Instagram page. In addition, we have added free recipe additions, that include Summer Favourites, Winter Warmers and Festive Food.
With well over 100 unique and delicious recipes, you won’t regret your purchase!
Specialising in plant based recipes that are free of refined sugar, dairy and gluten, the recipes have been developed for you to succeed with ease. Recipe that are big on flavour and with your health in mind, with it’s sleek effortless interface and stunning photography, the Hippie Lane app has everything you need.
• 50+ in demand healthy treat recipes
• Delicious, satisfying and simple to make raw and baked recipes
• Suitable for new and experienced treat makers
• Vegan, clean eating, paleo and allergy friendly
• Gluten, wheat, refined sugar, egg and dairy free recipes
• A wide choice of nut free recipes
• Recipe indicators for Raw, Refined Sugar Free, Nut free, Dairy Free, Vegan and Gluten Free
• Information on number of serves and estimated kitchen time for each recipe
• Category menu featuring Chocolate Fix, Snacks, Celebration Cakes and Cookies & Biscuits.
• Easy to follow recipe format
• Imperial and metric measurements for each recipe
• Leading design, user friendly interface and professional photography
• Videos demonstrations for added benefit
• Shopping list function to help keep you organised
• Save your favourites for quick reference
• Share function available via email and social media
• In app purchases including a breakfast 'Rise and Shine' pack, a savoury pack 'Nourish and Glow' and party recipes, 'Let's Party'
• No internet access required to view recipes once downloaded
• Optimised for the latest iPhones
A BIG thank you to all Hippie Lane enthusiasts. These recipes have been developed with love and appreciation for each and every one of you.
If you happen to love what you see, please leave your positive feedback by reviewing the Hippie Lane App in the App store.
If you are in any way unsatisfied with the app, please give us an opportunity to resond with a solution before leaving a negative review on the app store.
If you happen to have any complaints or problems technically or with a recipe, please contact our support team for assistance:
To learn more about Hippie Lane, visit our website and / or follow us on Instagram:
Fixes an issue with an incorrect recipe appearing.
Ratings and Reviews
An invaluable resource for decadent guilt-free treats
My initial reason for downloading this app was to have access to Taline Gabriel’s many creative vegan dessert recipes. The app, itself, is aesthetically gorgeous and totally easy to navigate. Since purchasing Hippie Lane 3 years ago, I have used it so many times - often for holiday meals so that, as a vegan, I would have desserts I could actually eat. The irony is that the desserts I made typically end up being the more popular ones on the table. The Raw Caramel Slices, in particular, always get rave reviews and are now requested at every holiday meal. In addition, these treats also make great - and welcome - offerings when going to someone’s house for a social occasion. Better still, the recipes are easy to follow and, while many feel decadent, you can enjoy them guilt free as they are all made with wholesome, plant-based, real food ingredients that won’t bloat you or make you feel heavy. I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist so these recipes are something I can also feel really good about on a professional level, as well. I am a huge fan of this app and it has definitely been a worthwhile investment!
Photos looks better than the actual recipes
I love all the Instagram photos but the recipes from this APP is not very practical at all... also the instructions are not very easy to follow or to take in as everything is listed in one long list without categorizing them which makes it harder to conceptual the cooking process. Also instructions is written way too many steps and kinda wordy instead of easy to read and organized. Originally I was really excited to purchase this APP because of all the beautiful pictures, but turn out kinda disappointed by the deliver... Also, you will have to pay extra for content that is locked for farther purchase if you want to access more recipes feature in this APP.
Such a great app!
I’ve been following Taline on Instagram for ages now and she’s always been a huge inspiration! I purchased her app and was amazed, as always, by the recipes and layout! Simple and gorgeous, super easy to follow and go through. Delicious. I’ve just ordered her cookbook as well. Can’t wait to get it!!
- COCO L'AMOUR (NSW) PTY LTD
- 76.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Taline Gabriel
- In-App Purchases
- Nourish & Glow $1.99
- Rise & Shine $1.99
- Let's Party $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.