Hippo Seasons lets kids explore the four seasons. Crunch in leaves! Roll a snowball! Plant bulbs! Mow the lawn! Fun exploratory play to educate and entertain with a beautiful soundscape. Spin, swipe, tap - then 'take a snapshot' to share your creations in the Hippotrix Gallery! Play, draw and experiment in spring, summer, autumn and winter. Open ended play designed for 18m - 6yrs, yet this iPad app will enchant older children & adults too.
The app uses no on-screen text or voices; making it ideal for players of any age and for use by all nationalities. We have no in-app purchases or advertising to distract or lead young users away to unsafe areas. Please visit our website and watch the trailer to see how you can play & explore
• Featured In Apple's New & Noteworthy and What’s Hot - Feb/Mar/April 2013
• Pick of the year! Coolest apps for little kids & preschoolers - Cool Mom Tech
• Lots of inventive touchscreen interaction... very impressed - Stuart Dredge, AppsPlayground & The Guardian
• Really pushes the format of the standard app - CoolMomTech
• A very good app. More like a toy than a traditional kids app - Kindertown
• Mesmerizing & stunningly beautiful to the eyes and ears - APPreciation
• Teaches children about the four seasons and keeps them entertained - Times Educational Supplement
• Sometimes the best ideas are the simplest, as proven by Hippotrix's delightful app - Bambino Goodies
• A very friendly user interface - AppAbles
• Katy loves the App. Exactly the type of thing we bought the iPad for - Dad with special needs daughter
• Concept, beautiful graphics, great variety of interactions. 90/100. Editors Fav - AppySmarts
• 5/5 Hippotrix have excelled themselves and delivered a really high quality app - Four Little Testers
• Ideal for calming younger children. It could become part of your little one's nap routine - Fun2Tap
• The way you use it can adapt to grow with them, so this app has a really long lifespan - Capptivated Kids
• The app as a whole is amazingly fun... go and download it, you will not be disappointed - GeekBench
• Very nicely done, both the sounds and graphics are high quality - Pappasappar
• Rich, gorgeous graphics. Don't miss this little gem - CoolMomTech
• This app will make you smile - iPadKids
Updated for iOS 7. Access to the parents area is now age restricted. Additional retina imagery. Improved performance during Winter. Now requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
I would rank it for ages 1 to 3.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.