By Hipstamatic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hipstamatic is a world-class photography app and Apple’s original App of the Year!
Shoot beautiful authentic photography and become part of the world’s most creative community, exclusively on iPhone.
• Apple’s very first App of the Year
• The original photo filter app
• The inventor of square filtered mobile photos
• Plus, all of the features below :-)
Digital photography has never looked so analog. Shooting Classic provides beautifully rendered skeuomorphic cameras that transform your experience as you swipe through lenses, flashes, and films.
■ Use Multiple Exposure to shoot multiple images in one shot and get amazing artistic results ■
For the mobile photographer looking for a minimal capture interface with maximum control, shooting Pro gives you ultimate creative control.
■ Manually control focus, white balance, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, and aspect ratio ■
DARKROOM EDITING SUITE
A full editing suite including over 20 professional adjustment tools and 12 signature presets.
• Classic Lens, Film, and Flash
• Straighten & Rotate
• Curves (RGB + Red + Green + Blue)
• Depth of field
• Before & After view by holding down image in edit view
• Undo & Redo by swiping left and right
■ Choose the overall mood of your image with Hipstamatic's signature Lenses, Films, and Flashes, then fine tune with extensive editing tools ■
Create your own Favorite Presets and even share your signature look with others. If you are looking for inspiration hit the shuffle button and explore a world of serendipitous beauty.
• 12 World-class presets
• Customize and edit presets
• Save new presets
• Presets are synchronized across your devices with iCloud
• Share any favorite preset with other photographers
■ Define your signature looks, then quickly apply them to your photos with Copy/Paste support ■
Hipstamatic is fully synchronized with your photo library. Tap on any photo to instantly edit it, and see and organize your photos in either Hipstamatic or Apple Photos.
• Runs natively on iPhone and iPad
• No need to import, just tap and edit
• Quickly Favorite or Delete photos
• Always full resolution
• Save as Separate Files (default) and keep your originals untouched
• Save as non-destructive Versions and streamline your photos with the original safely embedded within the Hipstamatic version (works best with iCloud Photo Library)
• Browse folders created in the Photos app
• Fully synchronized with Photos app and iCloud Photo Library
• View detailed metadata
• View shared image details across social networks (likes, comments, etc.)
■ Shoot on iPhone and edit on iPad with fully native support and synchronized Favorite Presets via iCloud ■
Browse amazing filter packs available for purchase via the In-App store created by the world’s most talented photo makers. Collaborations from top fashion and street photographers to famous artists like Salvador Dali with new packs available monthly.
Get real physical prints delivered straight to your door. We built this service in 2010 because no service would print square photos, and today PrintLab is still the best square format printing service in the world. Shipping to over 200 countries!
• Print Prints (4”, 7”, 10”)
• 30” Gallery Prints
• Aluminum Prints (10” or 20”)
• Birch Wood Prints (10” or 20”)
LET'S MAKE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS TOGETHER
Help us make Hipstamatic the best app ever. Send your thoughts & comments to email@example.com or message us anywhere @Hipstamatic
Thanks and welcome to the HipstaFamily!
What's New in Version 322
• Fixes a bug preventing Print Lab from loading on iOS 10
• Fixes a bug that could cause an issue trying to edit photos in iCloud Photo Library
Also includes all these improvements from version 320:
• Hipstamatic now runs natively on iPad (also fully supporting multitasking on supported devices)
• New camera carousel quick-picker interface for Classic Mode on iPad
• iCloud syncing of Favorite Presets, for easy editing on any of your devices
• Photos gallery interface has been simplified and streamlined
• New always available “Back to Camera” button at the top of the screen in the photos gallery
• New clarified and simplified photo saving modes: Separate Files and Versions (learn more in-app). Saving as Separate Files lets you keep the original but also easily sync over the Hipstamatic version of every photo you shoot (this fixes a long standing issue using Image Capture, iPhoto, or other older syncing methods with Hipstamatic)
• New ‘Immediate’ deletion mode (if you prefer to delete photos instantly, rather than moving to Trash first)
• New lens preview switch (on iPhone in Classic Mode) to preview the currently selected lens live in the viewfinder
• New Help section in-app, with video tutorials and FAQs to help you get the most out of Hipstamatic
• Settings are now all available in-app, in one unified location
• Image processing bug fixes for the Yosemite HipstaPak and others
• Lots of other bug fixes and general improvements
• Due to API changes out of our control, Instagram sharing is no longer available
Amazing overhaul! Keeps improving with each update, but still some kinks.
Every update to Hipstamatic since 300 has been a major improvement. I love the manual controls, editing suite, and saving options so much. Shooting in classic mode and shuffling gear is more fun because Hipstamatic saves the original version AND takes a full frame photo, no matter which aspect ratio you choose to shoot. I've been using Hipstamatic as my default camera since that feature was implemented in the 320 update. There are still a few opportunities, though. I've noticed the app crashing when I try to edit from an existing photo 100% of the time. This does not happen if I edit a reverted original or photo shot in Hipstamatic. The processing time seems a little slower on iOS 10, but I get there is a learning curve here for all developers. Also, with iOS 10 support for RAW files, it would be AWESOME if shooting/saving RAW files could be written into a future update. VSCO has it...
I've been using this app for years now. It's always been my favorite. I don't ever use anything else for editing and taking photos. I'm such a nerd for Hipstamatic that I keep buying iPhones just so I can use this app. I've always been a huge fan of actual film photography, and this is a fun, convenient way to take the next best thing when I'm on the go and don't feel like lugging around my cameras and messing with the film. Yeah, there are some bugs every now and then, but the creative freedom and imagination you have with this app is still well worth it. I think the developers have done a great job and put a lot of work and dedication into making this app. You can take and create some beautiful picture with this app, and I'll always be a fan.
Match Settings doesn't match settings
It was shaky for awhile but Hipstamatic is back on track the update is great with only one small flaw that I hope is addressed in an update. You can fine tune a photo after being shot and those tweeks are saved in the photos info, but when you "match settings" it only goes back to out of the box settings on the film and lens. What's the point of the fine tuning if I can't save them to shoot with? I don't want to have to go into each photo after a shoot and make the changes one at a time. The whole reason I have this app is that the filters are applied at time of shooting not in post. Please fix
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 322
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hipstamatic, LLC
- © 2009-2016 Hipstamatic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Williamsburg Starter HipstaPak$0.99
- Portland HipstaPak$0.99
- Shibuya HipstaPak$0.99
- Camden HipstaPak$0.99
- Mission Hipstapak$0.99
- Soho HipstaPak$0.99
- Foodie SnapPak$0.99
- Bondi HipstaPak$0.99
- RetroPak One$1.99
- Wicker Park HipstaPak$0.99