By Hipstamatic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HIPSTAMATIC® Camera is a world-class photography app and Apple’s original App of the Year!
Make your photos as beautiful as your life and become part of the world’s most creative community, exclusively on iPhone. Sorry, not sorry, Android users.
Want to be a better photographer? Join the millions of creative people that use HIPSTAMATIC everyday, because:
• Apple’s very first App of the Year
• The original photo filter app
• The inventor of square filtered mobile photos
• Plus, all of the features below :)
Digital has never looked so analog. Shooting classic provides beautifully rendered skeuomorphic cameras that transform your experience as you swipe through lenses, flashes, and films.
■ Use Multiple Exposure to shoot multiple images in one shot and get amazing artistic results ■
Offering the ultimate control for every mobile photographer, ProMode™ gives shooters complete control.
■ Manually control focus, white balance, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, and aspect ratio ■
A full editing suite including over 20 professional adjustment tools and 12 signature presets.
• Classic Controls
• Straighten & Rotate
• Curves (RGB + Red + Green + Blue)
• Depth of field
• Before & After view by holding down image in edit view
Create your own favorite presets and even share your signature look with others. If you are looking for inspiration hit the shuffle button and explore a world of serendipitous beauty.
• 12 World-class presets
• Customize and edit presets
• Save new presets
• Share any favorite preset with other photographers
HIPSTAMATIC has defined the mobile photo workflow by syncing natively with the iOS Photo Library. Allowing you to favorite, delete, edit, share, and track engagement of all of your photos from the app.
• No need to import, just tap and edit
• Always full resolution
• Save flattened copy or iOS native edits
• Browse and organize folders on your iPhone
• Sync with Photos app & iCloud Photo Library
• View detailed metadata
• View shared image details across social networks (likes, comments, etc.)
Browse amazing filter packs available for purchase via the In-App store created by the world’s most talented photo makers. Collaborations from top fashion and street photographers to famous artists like Salvador Dali with new packs available monthly.
Get real physical prints delivered straight to your door. We built this service in 2010 because no service would print square photos, and today PrintLab is still the best square format printing service in the world. Shipping to over 200 countries!
• Print Prints (4”, 7”, 10”)
• 30” Gallery Prints
• Aluminum Prints (10” or 20”)
• Birch Wood Prints (10” or 20”)
• Even more options on http://Printlab.Hipstamatic.com
#HIPSTAMATIC - Share Everywhere Natively!
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Oggl, even Flickr, with more coming soon. After you share, track how your images perform across every network – all from within the new HIPSTAMATIC. Gather your Likes, Loves, & Comments and compare each image’s statistics.
■ Add White Borders to Instagram when sharing non-square formats ■
Help us make HIPSTAMATIC the best app ever. Send your thoughts & comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us anywhere @HIPSTAMATIC
Thanks & Welcome to the HipstaFamily™
What's New in Version 314
• New Pinhole SnapPak for authentic pinhole photography
• Fixes a bug with editing photos using the Pinhole SnapPak if installed in Hipstamatic 313 or earlier
• Fixes a bug with the date stamp not appearing on the BlacKeys B&W film
This app is great
Long time fan. This app made mobile device photography cool before Instagram did, and I will always stand by this app. It had come a long way and this update is no exception.
My favourite part is how different packs with new lenses, film stock, and sometimes flashes come in to continue making this app a limitless artistic expression of the user. I don't want to go into detail on the different lenses, etc., because they'll change and new, better ones will come out that make this review obsolete.
My second favourite is the customisation and manual mode. When they released PRO MODE it was so much better than the original. No longer were you limited to the lens and film used. You could reapply new filters to your photo, as well as adjust curves, exposure, everything!
Long time fan
I am a long time fan of Hipstamatic.
They clearly have passion and it's an app that appeals to nostalgia for film images.
They are nice and responsive to support requests.
I have a few wish list items, mostly around organizing lenses and films now that they have so many and syncing favorites and combos between iPhone and iPad. I find I like to use it as an editor on other images now that is available and I do that on my iPad.
To avoid any frustration, I suggest you read a blog they wrote about choices for saving images now that Apple has non-destructive editing. It really helps you make the best choices for your work style.
I love this app. Just wish that you could upload more than one photo to Facebook and Instagram. I have to force close the app and open it again to upload another. Other than than I love it best camera app for vintage pictures (different from Instagram)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 04, 2016
- Version: 314
- Size: 72.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hipstamatic, LLC
- © 2009-2016 Hipstamatic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Williamsburg Starter HipstaPak$0.99
- Portland HipstaPak$0.99
- Shibuya HipstaPak$0.99
- Camden HipstaPak$0.99
- Mission Hipstapak$0.99
- Soho HipstaPak$0.99
- Foodie SnapPak$0.99
- Bondi HipstaPak$0.99
- RetroPak One$1.99
- Wicker Park HipstaPak$0.99