By Hipstamatic, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hipstamatic is a world-class photography app and Apple’s original App of the Year!
Shoot beautiful authentic photography and become part of the world’s most creative community, exclusively on iPhone.
• Apple’s very first App of the Year
• The original photo filter app
• The inventor of square filtered mobile photos
• Plus, all of the features below :-)
Digital photography has never looked so analog. Shooting Classic provides beautifully rendered skeuomorphic cameras that transform your experience as you swipe through lenses, flashes, and films.
■ Use Multiple Exposure to shoot multiple images in one shot and get amazing artistic results ■
For the mobile photographer looking for a minimal capture interface with maximum control, shooting Pro gives you ultimate creative control.
■ Manually control focus, white balance, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, and aspect ratio ■
DARKROOM EDITING SUITE
A full editing suite including over 20 professional adjustment tools and 12 signature presets.
• Classic Lens, Film, and Flash
• Straighten & Rotate
• Curves (RGB + Red + Green + Blue)
• Depth of field
• Before & After view by holding down image in edit view
• Undo & Redo by swiping left and right
■ Choose the overall mood of your image with Hipstamatic's signature Lenses, Films, and Flashes, then fine tune with extensive editing tools ■
Create your own Favorite Presets and even share your signature look with others. If you are looking for inspiration hit the shuffle button and explore a world of serendipitous beauty.
• 12 World-class presets
• Customize and edit presets
• Save new presets
• Presets are synchronized across your devices with iCloud
• Share any favorite preset with other photographers
■ Define your signature looks, then quickly apply them to your photos with Copy/Paste support ■
Hipstamatic is fully synchronized with your photo library. Tap on any photo to instantly edit it, and see and organize your photos in either Hipstamatic or Apple Photos.
• Runs natively on iPhone and iPad
• No need to import, just tap and edit
• Quickly Favorite or Delete photos
• Always full resolution
• Save as Separate Files (default) and keep your originals untouched
• Save as non-destructive Versions and streamline your photos with the original safely embedded within the Hipstamatic version (works best with iCloud Photo Library)
• Browse folders created in the Photos app
• Fully synchronized with Photos app and iCloud Photo Library
• View detailed metadata
• View shared image details across social networks (likes, comments, etc.)
• Capture and edit in RAW format
■ Shoot on iPhone and edit on iPad with fully native support and synchronized Favorite Presets via iCloud ■
Browse amazing filter packs available for purchase via the In-App store created by the world’s most talented photo makers. Collaborations from top fashion and street photographers to famous artists like Salvador Dali with new packs available monthly.
Get real physical prints delivered straight to your door. We built this service in 2010 because no service would print square photos, and today PrintLab is still the best square format printing service in the world. Shipping to over 200 countries!
• Print Prints (4”, 7”, 10”)
• 30” Gallery Prints
• Aluminum Prints (10” or 20”)
• Birch Wood Prints (10” or 20”)
LET'S MAKE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS TOGETHER
Help us make Hipstamatic the best app ever. Send your thoughts & comments to email@example.com or message us anywhere @Hipstamatic
Thanks and welcome to the HipstaFamily!
What's New in Version 339
• New Laos HipstaPak, featuring a striking red color-shifted lens effect
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Crashes with the IOS 11 Update
Hipstamatic has been one of my favorite apps for years. I use it regularly and have purchased pretty much every Pak that’s come out. I just updated my iPhone 5s and iPad Pro to IOS 11 and since I updated, Hipstamatic has become unusable on my iPad. Constant crashing when trying to open a photo from the albums, so can’t edit. Works fine on the iPhone. I do all my photo work on my iPad though because of the larger screen, so having it not work is disappointing and frustrating. I’m also in several Hipstamatic groups online and am now unable to participate. Please, please fix! Will be happy to re-review and give it more stars when it’s working and usable again.
What's with all the hype?
I consider myself a professional photographer. I have photographed weddings, events and have done fine arts photography. All of my photography has been done using professional 35mm cameras. That being said, I have decided that I would get into iPhone photography. After trying many iPhone photography apps I decided to give Hipstamatic a try. After trying it for about two weeks I am not sure what all the positive feedback with Hipstamatic is about. I am pretty sure I don't like the Hipstamatic app. Plus, the extras attached to the app is too expensive. Delete!
The app exceeds all expectations. The only suggestion I can think of is having the ability to select a favorite as a default so the camera always opens up to that selection. As it stands every time I open the camera I have to change the favorite to the one I use the vast majority of time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 339
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hipstamatic, LLC
- © 2009-2017 Hipstamatic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Williamsburg Starter HipstaPak$0.99
- Portland HipstaPak$0.99
- Shibuya HipstaPak$0.99
- Camden HipstaPak$0.99
- Mission Hipstapak$0.99
- Soho HipstaPak$0.99
- Bondi HipstaPak$0.99
- Wicker Park HipstaPak$0.99
- Dali GoodPak$0.99
- RetroPak One$1.99