By Hipstamatic, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hipstamatic is a world-class photography app and Apple’s original App of the Year!
Shoot beautiful authentic photography and become part of the world’s most creative community, exclusively on iPhone.
• Apple’s very first App of the Year
• The original photo filter app
• The inventor of square filtered mobile photos
• Plus, all of the features below :-)
Digital photography has never looked so analog. Shooting Classic provides beautifully rendered skeuomorphic cameras that transform your experience as you swipe through lenses, flashes, and films.
■ Use Multiple Exposure to shoot multiple images in one shot and get amazing artistic results ■
For the mobile photographer looking for a minimal capture interface with maximum control, shooting Pro gives you ultimate creative control.
■ Manually control focus, white balance, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, and aspect ratio ■
DARKROOM EDITING SUITE
A full editing suite including over 20 professional adjustment tools and 12 signature presets.
• Classic Lens, Film, and Flash
• Straighten & Rotate
• Curves (RGB + Red + Green + Blue)
• Depth of field
• Before & After view by holding down image in edit view
• Undo & Redo by swiping left and right
■ Choose the overall mood of your image with Hipstamatic's signature Lenses, Films, and Flashes, then fine tune with extensive editing tools ■
Create your own Favorite Presets and even share your signature look with others. If you are looking for inspiration hit the shuffle button and explore a world of serendipitous beauty.
• 12 World-class presets
• Customize and edit presets
• Save new presets
• Presets are synchronized across your devices with iCloud
• Share any favorite preset with other photographers
■ Define your signature looks, then quickly apply them to your photos with Copy/Paste support ■
Hipstamatic is fully synchronized with your photo library. Tap on any photo to instantly edit it, and see and organize your photos in either Hipstamatic or Apple Photos.
• Runs natively on iPhone and iPad
• No need to import, just tap and edit
• Quickly Favorite or Delete photos
• Always full resolution
• Save as Separate Files (default) and keep your originals untouched
• Save as non-destructive Versions and streamline your photos with the original safely embedded within the Hipstamatic version (works best with iCloud Photo Library)
• Browse folders created in the Photos app
• Fully synchronized with Photos app and iCloud Photo Library
• View detailed metadata
• View shared image details across social networks (likes, comments, etc.)
• Capture and edit in RAW format
■ Shoot on iPhone and edit on iPad with fully native support and synchronized Favorite Presets via iCloud ■
Browse amazing filter packs available for purchase via the In-App store created by the world’s most talented photo makers. Collaborations from top fashion and street photographers to famous artists like Salvador Dali with new packs available monthly.
Get real physical prints delivered straight to your door. We built this service in 2010 because no service would print square photos, and today PrintLab is still the best square format printing service in the world. Shipping to over 200 countries!
• Print Prints (4”, 7”, 10”)
• 30” Gallery Prints
• Aluminum Prints (10” or 20”)
• Birch Wood Prints (10” or 20”)
LET'S MAKE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS TOGETHER
Help us make Hipstamatic the best app ever. Send your thoughts & comments to email@example.com or message us anywhere @Hipstamatic
Thanks and welcome to the HipstaFamily!
What's New in Version 340
• Freshly designed to take full advantage of the new amazing new screen on iPhone X
• All new photo editing interface with streamlined access to your most used tools
• Quickly find and compare lenses and films while editing with a new search feature
• HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2017! Hipsta Claus needs help again this year giving out free festive films, give and receive to collect all three!
• Other bug fixes and improvements
UPDATE: A LUMP OF COAL!!!
UPDATE, Dec. 18: STILL NOT FIXED in 340 update!!! Crashes constantly as before. Lens and film defaulting to Jane, Inas 82 on restart. Incredibly, nearly 3 months has passed and the problems are still unresolved! Very disappointed to say the least! I’m about ready to give up on Hipstamatic.
UPDATE, Dec 10: After several weeks of unrelenting frustration due to constant crashing I finally opted to delete the app and download a fresh copy, knowing that I would lose all my favorites in the process. I was hoping this would fix the problem, but it did not! The problem persists as before. This app needs to be updated for iOS 11 ASAP and double checked to make sure the crashing problem has been fixed. Until then, Hipstamatic, my longtime go-to app, is useless to me, and I gather, to many others. Sad!
I’ve been a longtime and faithful Hipstamatic user, with 52 paks (78 lenses, 84 films, 17 flashes, 8 cases). But all that changed with the iOS 11 update. As others have reported the app crashes when opening a photo for editing or to browse photos already taken. It also crashes randomly at other times, and when restarted defaults to the Jane lens and Ina’s 82 film. Very frustrating and virtually unuseable until this problem is fixed! Please do so ASAP! Thank you.
Useless constant crashing
I’ve had Hipstamatic on my iPhones since the beginning, an have loved it for as long as it was loveable. It is no longer, and has been so for a while now. The company’s focus shifted from being a really cool, fun to use, reliable camera to a new pack every month (often with none to little differentiation from packs of the past) to continually try to extract more money from loyalists, all the while ignoring stability issues. It doesn’t matter that I own all but about three of the film/lens packs, They can’t be used at all because the app just CRASHES almost immediately EVERY TIME I TRY TO USE IT.
Way to ruin something great with your greed and carelessness. My belated Christmas gift to myself will be to delete this useless junk app, save myself a whole lot of frustration, and get on with taking photographs with some other app that actually works.
Random feature disappeared!
Been using the app since the beginning and bought every pack released. Have loved the cool combos I got when using the random film/lens feature on my photos. As of the latest release this feature now appears to be gone. Now the app is nearly worthless to me. Avoid like the plague if they're going to remove useful features going forward. You'll get no more purchases from me until the random feature is back and you DEFINITELY won't get me promoting or sharing this app for some xmas lenses that you hope can paper over your removal of features.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 17, 2017
- Version: 340
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hipstamatic, LLC
- © 2009-2017 Hipstamatic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Williamsburg Starter HipstaPak$0.99
- Portland HipstaPak$0.99
- Shibuya HipstaPak$0.99
- Camden HipstaPak$0.99
- Mission Hipstapak$0.99
- Soho HipstaPak$0.99
- Bondi HipstaPak$0.99
- Wicker Park HipstaPak$0.99
- Dali GoodPak$0.99
- RetroPak One$1.99