Hiragana Writing Challenge
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application aims to help students of Japanese with their knowledge of Hiragana. The beautiful stroke order animations will help students appreciate the artistry of Japanese writing.The application allows for on screen TOUCH WRITING and VOICE PRONUNCIATION followed by re-inforcement of learning through individual STROKE ORDER ANIMATION.
• 71 kana: 46 basic and 25 advanced
• Random, custom or standard character test modes
• Vocal pronunciation of hiragana
• Choose characters for your test with custom mode
• Advanced mode for testing extended hiragana
If you have any questions, problems or feature suggestions please don't hesitate to get in touch @dijipiji
What's New in Version 8.1
• Bug fix for display when iPad is flat on its back
• Improved drawing experience
Adjusting animation speed & Pencil stylus support
Would be the perfect app for practicing the stroke order of hiragana if it featured compatibility with the Apple Pencil stylus as well as settings for the speed of the animated strokes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 19, 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dijipiji limited
- © 2014 dijipiji
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.