The History Of Mankind - Prehistory
By Union Systems
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Find out about the life of our ancestors, watch the adventures of a prehistoric hunter, play games and solve quizzes!
Over 40 educational games for children, 800 Megabytes of graphics and animation, almost 1 hour of voice overs, music and sound effects!
Prehistory is the first program in our The History of Mankind educational series, containing:
Presentation of prehistoric inventions and buildings:
- Find out how to make a wooden and stone spear, a reed, wooden or mammoth boat, a canoe, axe, hammer, club, clothes and many other items.
- Watch builders as they build the Stonehenge, prehistoric houses and tents.
The Adventures of a Prehistoric Hunter:
- An illustrated story about prehistoric hunter Vern and his great journey.
- Become an archeologist or constructor, solve puzzles, color pictures, build the Stonehenge, prehistoric tower, mud hut and other prehistoric buildings.
- Check your knowledge about prehistoric age.
- Category: Education
- Released: Nov 15, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Union Systems
- © Union Systems
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later