Capturas de pantalla
Stream hundreds of hours of acclaimed series, probing documentaries, and captivating specials commercial free with HISTORY Vault. Explore the greatest stories in history including ancient civilizations, the World Wars, History’s greatest mysteries, and everything in between.
Start your subscription and pay only $4.99 per month or $49.99 a year after your 7-day free trial to watch commercial-free, full-length videos with no TV provider needed, through automatic renewals.
New videos are added weekly. Topics range from ancient civilizations, to the World Wars to space exploration…and everything in between. Here’s a peek at some of the featured Collections available in HISTORY Vault:
• WWII: The World in Crisis
• America: The Story of Us
• Inside the Presidency
• History’s Greatest Mysteries
• And many more!
Use AirPlay to watch on your Apple TV (now also available for download on the new Apple TVs!) and use “picture in picture” to multitask on your iPad Air.
Note: HISTORY Vault content is only available to stream in the United States. Free Trial is only valid for first-time subscribers. Video can only be streamed in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
Payment is charged to the iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by visiting Account Settings on your device. If you turn off auto-renew during the current subscription period, your subscription will be canceled for the subsequent period.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing any issues.
Various fixes and improvements
Valoraciones y reseñas
The only reason I wanted to download this app and pay for it is to have access to Vikings. The fake you with a documentary called Vikings, not the actual series. Same title, not the same show. I would give this 0 stars if that was possible for the following reasons:
1. We, the consumers, are too stupid to search for shows we want to watch. No search capability. You know, type somethings and you get a list of results. The 1999 technology. Similar comment from another user prompted an idiotic response from the ‘developer’ of this app. It is mind bending.
2. Not one popular show form the History channel. Just go to the history channel app and see what they present, nothing of interest is in the Vault. You would think the Vault would contain all their best shows, wouldn’t you? The Vault, otherwise call it Basement.
3. You pay money for this. This is not a free app so you would not expect only rejected and not so popular shows. Charge us $16 and up if you provide the quality. I would pay and I expect many would pay too.
4. A small list of shows that is not even organized in a logical manner is the only way to interact within this app. The user experience rivals nothing that I can think of since Al Gore invented the internet. Truly horrible with lack of vision and basic understanding of your customer’s needs.
Respuesta del desarrollador
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with HISTORY Vault. The good news is that we are already working on many of the improvements that you have outlined in your feedback, including search functionality. The bad news is that we don’t have it yet, and we realize that is frustrating for our customers. We are constantly making improvements to the app and content offerings and hope that you will come back and give us another try in a few months. In the meantime, you can send us an email directly at email@example.com and we would be happy to address your specific concerns.
Hurry up with the search function please😭
I noticed some people don’t understand the point of this app so here’s an explanation: it’s called vault because it all the old content the history channel used to provide, mainly documentaries, no tv shows you normally find on the channel. As someone who is going to college to study history, I love being able to see ONLY documentaries (which I prefer over tv shows). The only issue I have is that there is no search function but i see it is in progress of being added so yay :) I find it worth the money but if you’re looking for shows use the regular app not this one.
Respuesta del desarrollador
Thank you so much for your feedback on HISTORY Vault! We are indeed working on adding search capabilities and in the meantime, we appreciate you watching and sharing your thoughts.
Better all the time
I long for when the History Channel had documentaries, and thats what’s in here. I love the content. The app is getting better all the time too. I couldn’t download shows until the last update, thanks for fixing that. Only issue I sometimes see now is the app crashes if you pause a downloaded show. It’s intermittent, but when it happens it forgets where in the show you were. It’s a minor inconvenience. Also, could the app keep track of where I am in a show across devices? I think that should be the next step
Respuesta del desarrollador
Thanks for your feedback and for watching! We will take your comments into account as we continue to make improvements to HISTORY Vault.
- A&E Television Networks Mobile
- 80.7 MB
- Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Clasificación 12+ por lo siguiente:
- Violencia realista infrecuente/moderada
- © 2016: A+E Networks, LLC
- Compras dentro de la app
- History Vault $4.99
- History Vault $49.99
- History Vault $3.99
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.