Hit it Rich! Slots is the biggest collection of slot machine games based off of some of your favorite franchises! Follow the yellow brick road to Vegas in THE WIZARD OF OZ™ or fight the future with THE TERMINATOR™ slot machine. Hit it Rich! Slots has casino fun and mini games for everyone!
ICONIC GAMES – Spin slot machines featuring:
- The Wizard of Oz™
- The Terminator™
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory™
- The Princess Bride™
- Mustang Money™
- Dragon Lines™
- Steve Harvey®
- I Love Lucy™
- Marilyn Monroe™
FREE COIN BONUSES
- Start Rich, and get Richer 10,000,000 FREE coins just for playing
- Play Daily Bonuses and Bonus Games to make your wallet even fatter
SHARE THE WEALTH
- Connect with Facebook and send your friends FREE spins or FREE coins
- Extend your stay when you play with friends! It’s fun, fast and easy
VEGAS QUALITY & DESIGN
- Head to the heart of Vegas with state-of-the art game design, graphics and sound
- Each slot machine is lovingly recreated to look just like the real thing!
BONUS GAMES GALORE
- Play action-packed bonus games with HUGE jackpots!
- Choose your destructor in Ghostbusters™ or test your fate with Freaki Tiki 2. There’s always a fun new game to play in Vegas!
Facebook’s best slots game is available for iPhone, iPad and iPad mini! Download today and start your slots journey!
Additional coins available for purchase.
• This game is intended for an adult audience and does not offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
• Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The Wizard of Oz™ - THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co. (s17)
• The Terminator™ - The Terminator ©2017 Studiocanal S.A.S. ® All Rights Reserved.
Ted™ - TM & © 2017 MRC II Distribution Company L.P. All rights reserved.
• TM & © 2019 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory™- © and ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
• Elvira TM & © 2019 Queen "B" Productions. All Rights Reserved.
• The Princess Bride™ - © Princess Bride Limited. All Rights Reserved.
• Steve Harvey® - Steve Harvey© 2017 Beautiful Day Productions LLC. “Steve Harvey” is a registered trademark of Steve Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
• I Love Lucy™ - I LOVE LUCY and related marks TM & © 2017 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All rights reserved. Images of Lucile Ball & Desi Arnaz are licensed by Desilu, too, LLC. Unforgettable Licensing.
• Marilyn Monroe™ - Marilyn Monroe™ and the Marilyn Monroe signature are trademarks of The Estate of Marilyn Monroe LLC. Rights of Publicity and Persona Rights are used with permission of The Estate of Marilyn Monroe LLC. Photo Bernard of Hollywood © 2017 Renaissance Road Inc. marilynmonroe.com
New games abound at Hit It Rich! Bust a Move in ‘Flashdance’, save the day alongside ‘Wonder Woman’ or get risqué with ‘Elvira: Busting Out’!
-Help Elvira create a magic chest full in the Elvira’s Magic Chest Event!
-Get in the mood for the holidays with the Saint Patrick’s Day Spinathon!
-Let the good times roll with our newest Slotventure: Mardi Gras!
Ratings and Reviews
I have a love/hate relationship with zynga games
Okay, first, you can only get to the upper levels of this game by paying them for credits. I know that. Yet, zynga has somehow managed to get the best game designers (and I really hope that they’re paid well, because game designers aren’t paid nearly enough). Their games are well made and aesthetically pleasing. I’m also one of the few (I’m guessing) who’ve paid to play, in the past. I could have another car, from the money I’ve spent on this game. And again, my money (and I wasn’t rich or stupid, just not in a good place, people I love dying kind of bad place - these games tap into that, so beware), I’m sure is almost nothing like to them. I’ve recently been very unhappy with the game and how it’s been changed (changed in order for them to receive the most profit) - It used to have a daily winner, now they have a weekly winner - which is beyond winning unless you pay to play (and you have to pay a lot to win, so essentially you lose even when you win, if you’re trying to be in first place or conquer some game). Some of the games are technically easier than others - they tend to hide these games in separate rooms, go figure. So, be warned, it’s fun. Until it’s not fun anymore and they’re trying to get you to pay (which realistically is what most online casino game owners are gong for). Zynga is going hard into 2019 for - pay to play.
The best one
This is the best online slots I have found so far, and I have tried a lot of them. I never buy coins with my real money, btw. This slot app has a decent amount of wins, I have been over 3 billion without spending a real dime,and when I go broke, I just bide my time, collect my every-2-hr bonus, hit up my slots friends for coins (you can do this, also they can send you free spins)or watch videos for free coins til I have enough to play again. The games so far have options to bet low when you aren’t in the money, which is nice. If you hit a big win, you can tap to skip the eternal downloading and get right to the nitty-gritty final dollars won, also nice. Great selection of games with fun themes and bonuses, and often they unlock them all so you can play them for a couple days even if you haven’t reached the unlock level, also very nice. And if the game happens to crash during your bonus, which happens rarely, they give you a decent bonus amount anyway, very nice and not done in other slots. They also have fun daily races and tournament type action against other slots players, with pretty nice payouts- again, very nice. Highly recommend this slots app.
Eh, I guess I’ll say I’m on the fence with this game
First of all, I am extremely frustrated with the fact that is takes about 1000+ years to reach the next level up. Considering you have to climb like 5 levels to unlock the next game, Yes “game” meaning ONE. It’s like, you’ll be super generous and entertaining one minute then next minute BAM, you suddenly have no money NOR given any options to watch a video or something to earn some extra coins to keep playing. Which is fine when you run out of money, it’s the nature of the gams. You'll get the bonus, eventually, but in the meantime, I’ll be elsewhere.
However, one thing I will admit I enjoyed is the promotion that is occasionally given, offering, limited time only, full access to play all the slots regardless of the level you are on. That was super fun cause your beginning slots are super boring and plain.
Which then brings me to when you offered 10 million to log onto Facebook, just to actually lose 10 million you had before hand and then you’re forced to restart because they set up to fail.
I wouldn’t even consider buying anything from you guys, if this is the way you intended on being in the first place.
So yeah, this casino app, isn’t all that.
- Zynga Inc.
- 140.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Zynga Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Package 5 $4.99
- Coin Package 10 $9.99
- Coin Package 100 $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.