Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New to Hit-no-Hit? It's as easy as it is FUN. Hit-no-Hit is a turn-based, multi-player game, that pits you against your friends alongside the pros during live Pro baseball games. Can't make it to the game with your friends? Can't get together to watch your favorite team? Invite your friends to a game of Hit-no-Hit and let the fun begin.
Here are some easy steps for our new players.
1. Download Application.
2. Login using your facebook account.
3. Find the game you want to play in the "Create A Game" section.
4. Invite up to 5 of your facebook friends to play.
5. Save your game, and wait for game start time.
6. At Game Start, the turns are based on Player at-bats. Every new Batter is a turn in Hit-no-Hit.
7. At your turn, the game will automatically ante for you. You will have 30 Seconds to chose whether you think your batter will get an HNH Hit or not.
8. If you choose correctly, all the chips are yours. If not, they carry over.
9. A HIT is classified as any positive at bat. That means that walks, on base on an error, sacrifices, etc., are all considered HITs in our game.
10. Let the trash talking begin.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Updated feed integration for 2013
Don't waste your time!
This app is elementary and faulty. Good thing it is free because it wouldn't be worth a penny. Don't waste your time. Btw.. It's "sacrifice", not "sacrafice".
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 28, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MOEO Interactive Inc.
- © 2012 MOEO Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.