Swipe or flick your finger to hit the ball. It feels like real tennis! Hit Tennis is the most popular tennis game on iOS, with over 35 million downloads!
- Amazing swipe & flick controls!
- Battle opponents in 24 tournaments across 8 locations around the world!
- Can you win every trophy?
* Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck during "fly in" when starting a match
* Fixed an issue where you might not get credit for a World Ranking Tournament victory if you were playing in a different tournament when the original tournament ends.
Ratings and Reviews
This is my second time reviewing my favorite game. I had switched over and bought s new iPad, and literally lost the game. Well, I FOUND IT! And am playing like I did last time, to the point of needing an intervention!
If there is one thing I wish would change, is that all my previous purchases would be re-installed. But, I can keep playing and WIN credits-which in some cases would be a pain, but in this case...FUN!
Great game, and even after not playing it for a year or (a lot) more, I'm just as happy and excited to play it as when I first found the game online.
Pretty fun game
This game is surprisingly fun to play. The character art is good looking and the maps are detailed and really stand out from one another. Another good feature is being able to buy upgrades for your tennis racket and skills. It's a pretty cool idea to combine upgrades and purchases with tennis. This game is rated four stars because it's nothing very special, just a tennis game. I suggest the idea of customizable apartments. The apartment in the game seems pretty useless right now, and being able to customize it might attract a whole new audience. Overall, a pretty fun game to pass the time. Would recommend to others.
Fun but annoying
It’s very fun, graphics are detailed, the characters look pretty nice, gameplay is, to say the least better than I thought. But the annoying part is that it was pretty inconsistent for me. Like instead of hitting the ball, when I wipe it just slides the screen and angle of the camera. Or instead of the ball being hit hard it gets hit so soft it doesn’t even go over the net. Or I’d hit the outside box and it’d count a point for the other person.. but when it was the other way around the ai got the point. So that’s annoying and sometimes just makes it unplayable to me.
- Focused Apps LLC
- 73.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Focused Apps LLC 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Tennis Bucks $0.99
- 100 Tennis Bucks $1.99
- Fireball 10-Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.