Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
One of the “Best Games of 2014” in the “Mac App Store Best of 2014”!
Execution is everything.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
NOTE: If you experience problems launching the game, check you are signed into Game Center, then try again.
Become Agent 47, a genetically-engineered killer, and use your skill and ingenuity to turn assassination into an art. With extraordinary reflexes, creative stealth techniques and a powerful arsenal of weapons at your fingertips, pulling off the perfect hit has never been so much fun.
Get ready to use all your deadly talents in a very personal contract: protecting a vulnerable girl from a sadistic criminal underworld. Marked for death by your former employers and on the run for your life, it’s up to you to save the girl and eliminate your enemies by any means at your disposal.
• Become Agent 47, a cloned killer granted strength, endurance and intelligence beyond normal human limits.
• Turn everyday items like bricks and books into instruments of death - when choosing your methods of murder, anything goes.
• Operate as a silent assassin by sneaking your way through danger and executing stealthy takedowns.
• Hide in plain sight by assuming multiple disguises, from an enemy guard to a humble janitor.
• Find and exploit environmental hazards like faulty machinery, drops from deadly heights and even precariously-hanging disco balls to engineer creative executions.
• Stage lethal accidents to kill off targets without raising the alarm.
• Wield an array of high-tech weapons, explosives, Silverballer pistols and of course your fiber wire garrote.
• Instantly terminate multiple foes with Point Shooting, an extraordinary skill that allows you to slow down time, take aim and unleash pinpoint-accurate shots.
• Use your vision-enhancing Instinct ability to spot threats through walls, predict guard patrol patterns and highlight points of interest.
• Create your own devilishly-designed missions in Contracts mode; assassinate any three targets with the most cunning methods you can muster, then invite other players to beat your performance by sharing contracts online.
• Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition contains all previously released add-on content, including Hitman: Sniper Challenge - a standalone hit that challenges you to pull off audacious kills and cover your tracks using only your sharpshooting skills.
Important information regarding Hitman: Absolution:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 24GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA GT1xx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series and NVIDIA 3xx series.
• The following cards require you to have 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
©2014 IO Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. Originally developed by IO Interactive. IO Interactive and the IO Logo are trademarks of IO Interactive A/S. Hitman Absolution and the Hitman logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
• Fixes a bug that prevented Hitman: Sniper Challenge from launching on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
• Fixes a number of minor issues.
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Edit: The one stars all seem to be people who didn’t read the REQUIREMENTS first. Do not buy this game unless your Mac meets requirements. It won’t work unless you match or exceed what it calls for. Period. That being said, here’s why it’s a 5 star app.
This is a game for Mac done right. Everything works fluidly. On our Mac Pro, it plays seemlessly with all settings on ultra, on our iMac it does the same. It’s a large download, but it’s an AMAZING value for both your buck, and your bandwidth. The graphics are amazing, the story is brilliant, the online aspects are so much fun (contracts are fun to both create and play!) The extra features are all there and well worth it.
As for the game itself, it truly lives up to the Hitman name. It continues the storyline brilliantly, and is extremely well done. Usually I can nitpick at least one or two things about any title, but this one is simply perfect. As it should be, it took them long enough to complete it!
First, the installment. As for the ratings above, it does install fine and works of January 4. At first though, it stopped installing, so I deleted it and was going to reinstall it. But, I got a message that I didn’t have enough storage. So I got an application called DaisyDisk and saw that Hitman Absolution was taking up data even though I deleted it. I was going to clear that storage by going in finder, but the folder it was in wasn’t allowing me to open it. I gave myself permission to it, and for some reason, the folder that was inside that folder with hitman got deleted. I went back to the App Store and it said open, and from then on out, it worked. Second, the gameplay is awesome, the campaign is great, and the graphics are pretty good. I hope this helped, because of this moment, this game is getting a bunch of problems installing
Ive already finished the game but I still want to replay it. After the update that fixed the bug on the Sniper Challenge, I was able to play again. But about a week after that, another problem occurred. I open the game and click to continue my game and the loading screen pops up but even after an hour of letting it load, it still does not start up and it does not quit when i try to quit it. I had to shut down my computer manually. I tried to do it again and i got the same outcome. I decided to uninstall it and then take the time to reinstall but after i threw the app into the trash, it said i needed to pay for it again!!! Fix this please!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 20.25 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- ©2014 IO Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. Originally developed by IO Interactive. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.2 or later