Naval warfare simulator.
You are the Captain of the Destroyer, a Royal Navy frigate, Tribal Class. Your mission is to engage and destroy enemy aircraft in different naval battles. Choose the weapons for your Destroyer go out in campaign mode and try always-new free scenarios from online community.
New revolutionary scenario builder: build your terrain within your mobile device, design your missions adding objects and targets, play your own and publish to share worldwide.
Control anti-aircrafts battery guns, cannons and turrets with multi-touch controls. Shoot down Luftwaffe airplanes and bombers. Sink ships, bomb strategic installations and enemy ground targets all in a realistic 3D environment.
Now with gyroscope support for an incomparable immersive experience.
* Missions: new Gameplay Engine with twelve different fighting missions.
* Advanced weather conditions settings (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
* Map&nav mode.
* Worldwide scenario access, for download always-new missions.
* Scenario builder with terrain engine and publishing capabilities.
* Scenario based leaderboard.
* Comprehensive Tutorials.
* Configurable ship weapons
It's a new Game!
- New gameplay.
- New graphics engine.
- Worldwide community scenarios.
- Scenario builder.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game! But since when could bunkers shoot through mountains. Please fix that. Also besides the two gun views, there should be a command bridge view so u can have better view of the area without having to turn the guns. And having some kind of alarm when airplanes are incoming
Battleship Destroyer Review
This game is a nice concept. What I don't like is the flaws in the game. When the planes are coming in shooting ,your gun is disabled until the plane pulls up. When my cannon hits the enemy battleship my ship explodes. It would be nice to know what sunk your ship. How about having a energy energizer to extend the ship life span.
Fun but far too difficult
I've played all 12 missions in the campaign mode and won but the amount of twisting and turning I had to do was rediculas. Often the auto target failed, I found by shutting the ships engine off upon each encounter I was able to track and destroy it.
The gyro isn't working properly otherwise I'd not need to turn myself 360 degrees to play a game.
- RORTOS SRL
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013 RORTOS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.