HMT Health Measuring Tools
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HMT is a suite of evaluation indices and tools for the medical community.
HMT offers health professionals, medical organizations, and public institutions a professional tool that is efficient and easy to use in measuring the health status of patients.
The available indices are:
- Abbey Pain Scale (Evaluation of pain in patients with cognitive deficiencies);
- BANSS (Bedford Alzheimer Nursing Severity Scale);
- Barthel (Evaluation of autonomy in daily activities);
- BMI (Body Mass Index);
- Braden (Risk of bedsores);
- Conley (Risk of falling);
- Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia;
- ECOG/Zubord (Performance level);
- Glasgow Coma Scale (Valuation of adult with head injury);
- IADL (Index of instrumental daily activity);I
- Karnofsky (Performance level);
- Katz (Index of dependence in daily activity);
- NEMS (Nine Equivalents of Nursing Manpower Use Score);
- Norton PLUS (Risk of bedsores);
- Pediatric Glasgow Coma Scale (Valuation of child with head injury);
- Tinetti (Valuation of balance and walking ability);
- QL-Index (Index of valuation of quality of life)
Each scale contains information regarding use, reference to normal scale values, interpretation, and bibliography.
HMT is useful for:
Evaluating diverse medical assistance aspects of a person: autonomy, risk, dependence, limitations, pain, performance, status, health care, awareness, balance, walking ability, quality of life…and much more.
HMT allows you to:
- create and manage a patient list;
- measure and monitor the physical, psychological and social state of patients;
- create graphic illustrations to visualise the scores;
- interpret the scores with colour codes;
HMT can be used by:
- Rehabilitation therapists
HMT works offline and does not require any online registration and/or sharing of data and/or evaluations.
What's New in Version 1.3
Added new scales
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 20, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Ciro Bello
- © HealthPath Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.