Hockey Agent: Team Management Sim
By Top Drawer Games Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Show me the money!” In this innovative hockey management sim, you are an up and coming agent. Can you negotiate with GMs to get good contracts for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a stable of ego-driven young hockey players and shape their careers? Can you get them drafted and playing in the NHL? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern sports, leave your morals at the door and step this way…
• Find promising young players and sign them up to your agency
• Get your clients through the draft – can you find a number one pick?
• Tout your players to other teams, but don’t let their GM find out!
• Negotiate contracts and bonuses on behalf of your players
• Find lucrative endorsement deals for your players – don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
• Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
• Upgrade your Scout to discover better players – can you find the next wonderkid?
• Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
• Upgrade your Coach to improve your players' skill level
• Buy luxury items and properties – show off your bling!
• Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game – the first four seasons are free
• No ads at all, ever
• Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
You've been a hockey GM and a hockey player – now be a hockey agent! But what type of agent will you be – will you make and take bribes or will you operate within the rules to keep your reputation intact?
However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!
I like it
I really enjoy this game. You must sign players and improve them. What sometimes annoyed me is the in app purchase. Can you please extend the season to 5 or 6. I have beaten the game several times and each time it is fun. But please lower the in app purchase. And please keep it at like $1.99 if you are to make more of these games like Basketball Agent or Baseball Agent. Other than that, I really like the game.
Overall, good game.
Overall this is a very well done simulation game. Obviously there is room for improvement, for example I'd like to be able to view the players overall statistics instead of just an overall rating. But it's a fun game!
Game is great and pretty addicting the only problem is that you can only play 3 years until you have to purchase the game. If it was completely free and just had ads could be a game changer
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 13, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 92.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: Top Drawer Games Limited
- © 2016 Steven Nicola
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game$3.99