By John Beaulieu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hockey Stats allows the coach or parent to track player statistics for an entire season.
- Goals, assists, points
- Plus/minus weightings by goal type (even strength, short handed, power play)
- Goal quality with plus/minus filtering by goal quality
- Game view with detailed information about goals and player plus/minus activity.
- Statistics for players and lines.
- Easy to use interface for entering goals.
- Game records per opponent
- Season statistics
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed crash when changing dates in statistics preferences.
The other reviewer that says this program tracks stats for one player only is absolutely incorrect. He/She may have this app confused with another app. Hockey Stats handles all players on the team and multiple teams as well. It is nice to have all stats in your pocket in package that is simple to navigate. I actually enter goals during the game so I can assign the goal/assist and PM to the correct individuals. Nice app! Keep the updates coming!
I've been using this app since it was first released and I've always found it to be a very useful tool for a coach to keep track of player stats. The addition of managing multiple teams was also very nice and the ability to select stat calculations based on an opponent, date range or selected games was also handy. Recommended.
Single player only, not used to keep stats for a hockey game
The sample images displayed in the store is not what is experienced on the app downloaded (paid 2.99). There is no menu at the bottom of the screen on my iTouch. Just because you leave out that you cannot switch among players and keep stats for the team, means that you lead us to believe that it can be done - from the pics that are provided. This app does not handle lines. I would like my money back.