By IMAK Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HodgePodge is a collection of productivity and utility apps with a clean, user-friendly interface. It includes Music Alarm Clock, Converter, Level 2D, Tip Calc, Random Number, Ruler, Location Emailer, Battery Level, and Flashlight.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR THE MUSIC ALARM TO WORK, HODGEPODGE MUST BE RUNNING. It is also recommended that you keep your device plugged in if running HodgePodge overnight.
• Location - emails your longitude and latitude coordinates with a Google Maps link
• Battery - displays your battery charge percentage to the nearest 5%
• Clock - lets you set an alarm using your iPod music
• Tip Calc - compute your tip, splits your bill, and rounds tips and totals up or down
• Converter - convert between common units of measurement
• Flashlight - choice of colors or brightness
• Ruler - 100 cm sliding ruler
• Level - 2D
• Random Number - generates up to 8 different random numbers
HELP US MAKE HODGEPODGE BETTER:
Our goal is to make HodgePodge the #1 all-in-one utility app in the App Store. Please report any bugs or errors to us via the in-app email feature. Also let us know your favorite utility function that you would like to see added to HodgePodge. The more people who request a feature, the sooner you will see it in HodgePodge.
ABOUT IMAK CREATIONS:
IMAK Creations is a family business based in Austin, Texas. Everyone plays a role in creating our applications, which are focused on fun, education and creativity. Thank you for your support and consideration of our other applications:
• ART - ColorTilt, ColorTouch, Got Heat?
• EDUCATION - Brain Blaze Vocabulary, BB WhichWord, BB Spelling, BB Math, BB Add, BB Subtract, BB Multiply, BB Divide for kids and adults. Also, Dotty Shapes for preschoolers.
• GAMES - That Ain't It! Trivia, That Ain't It! Movie Trivia, That Ain't It! MJ Trivia, That Ain't It! Lite, Serpents, and Hold On!
• UTILITIES - Got Juice?
The HodgePodge character was designed by artist Jacob Borshard (creebobby.com).
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Swapped Home and Help on Slider for easier navigation back to the home screen.
• Added UNIQUE option for random number generator for things like generating lottery numbers (thanks to Tako I. for this suggestion).
• Added conversion weights for a few objects in our solar system.
Thanks to Natan L., Tako I., and Za A. for these wonderful suggestions!
Whoa... What? $5?
I was able to download this app for free onto my iPod Touch a few months ago. Since then, I have dropped it in water and erased all of the memory... and i can't get it back now. $4.99 is TOO MUCH. It is a great app, except it is wayy to expensive! There is no way on this Earth that I will spend almost $5 on an app, that I do not even use much of the things on there (I hope that sentence makes sense- but I don't use the random, location, tip calculator, or flashlight. The flashlight is just a glowing back round.) I do admit, the alarm is new, but that should not mean the app producers can jack up the price to $5! I distinctly remember the app description saying, "PLEASE MAKE US THE BEST FREE COMBINATION APP IN THE APP STORE." I know it's like several apps combined in one, but I can get all of these "little apps" for free! In fact, I do! Smart Alarm and iHome+Sleep are two great free apps with alarms, and the iHome has daily coverage on news and weather, too. The Smart Alarm monitors your sleep and wakes you up at the designated time slot, during which it decides on the best actual time to wake you up based on your movement. There are also some great, FREE apps for conversion and tip calculating, and everything else this app has. All in all, it could be an amazing app. It it was free.
I tried using other apps for my alarm clock every morning but non of the features never add up to what this simple app has. The main thing I enjoy about this is not only the feature to play music for an alarm, but to be able to constantly play multiple audio such as an entire custom playlist. The app does crash on me occasionally but it does not bother me considering I cant expect 1 app to load 64 gigs of music but I can set up an "on-the-go" playlist and add music from there. Never switching my alarm clock.
Love the "Random" section
I love the "Random" section in HodgePodge, in that it supplies 8 separate random # generators, and lets you name and parameterize each one and saves the info for next time. This is much better than your standard random # generator app, in which you have to put thought into specifying the parameters of whatever it is you want to randomize each time you use it. This is an under appreciated app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 12, 2010
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Karen Weems
- © 2009 IMAK Creations. All Rights Reserved. HodgePodge™ is a trademark of IMAK Creations.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.