Hojoki: Project Management for Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, Basecamp and more
By Hojoki GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Seamless collaboration for cloud workers •
Team messaging and task management with real-time integration for the apps you work in. Plugs into Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello and many more.
• See the big picture: Access all updates, files, contacts, tasks and more from your team's apps in one place. Hojoki works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Salesforce Chatter, Yammer, CloudApp, Delicious, Pocket, Pinboard, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, GitHub, Bitbucket, Zendesk, Highrise, Mendeley, Twitter and RSS feeds.
• Centralize team discussions: Start discussions and comment on any object from all your connected apps. This is your team's private social network on top of all your apps.
• Organize your tasks around work items: Turn every object from your apps into an actionable item. Assign tasks to you or others and track changes directly in the newsfeed.
• Get notified in real-time: Always keep you and everyone in your team informed on new tasks, comments, or any activity in your connected apps. Real-time updates work with mobile push notifications and email.
• Structure your work and apps: Choose what content to connect to workspaces in Hojoki and invite the people involved. Hojoki helps you to focus on the stuff related to your project. Connect your project's calendar, its file folder as well as its notebook to a Hojoki workspace and access them without all the other clutter.
• Work from anywhere: Hojoki comes as an app for all major browsers as well as a mobile app. With Hojoki your whole office is in your pocket. It's your personal assistant informing you in real-time about team updates and giving you the tools to instantly respond.
• Upgrade to premium to get the most out of Hojoki: invite unlimited members to your workspaces and connect multiple accounts per app. Hojoki Premium comes as a monthly ($6) or yearly ($60) subscription that will automatically renew if not cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period. The current period itself cannot be cancelled.
Terms of Service: http://hojoki.com/terms-of-service/
• Top 10 Cloud Apps (ReadWriteWeb) •
• “definitely useful” (The Next Web) •
• “the design is great” (TechCrunch) •
• “saves time” (Lifehacker) •
Visit us at http://hojoki.com for more information and our web app.
Please help us with rating the app and report bugs to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
- fixed an issue with the premium subscription
- removed a navigation bug after re-opening the app
- small improvements for iOS7
Hojoki is an excellent idea and is implemented really well.
The iOS app is nice and enables push notification of your cloud service events, but it's only part of the puzzle -- the web-based tool is great too.
Spend time understanding how Hojoki works -- it is more complicated than it seems at first -- and it will become clear how this tool can bring coworkers together and increase transparency within an organization.
Excelente but missing some issues
I think this app has a lot of potential uses, but lacks some important features. For example, it could be very useful to add a shared folder in a workspace.
Maybe next time I'll as some other ideas.
Thanks and congratulations for this app.
Doesn't do anything except hang with a spinning wheel. Probably should test your app before deploying it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 10, 2013
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hojoki GmbH
- © 2012 Hojoki GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hojoki Premium$59.99
- Hojoki Premium$5.99